Reply
Mar 27 2007
By: Arthur~ Fender Bender 4589 posts
Offline

300 wallpaper!

24 replies 2 views Edited Mar 27, 2007
After seeing the film 300 I decided to make a PSP Wallpaper for the movie 300.

IPB Image

Layered the photo using different filters at different opacitys and changing the brightness and contrast.
Originally I had used a sword from the movie, coated it in blood and used it to underline the 300. I also had a quote from the film but I removed them and felt this looked better.

It is free for any of you to use if you wish.
Message 1 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
You should make one of the shot where the men behind him are in this huge shield formation and Leonadis (Sp?) just stands in front of them. (That part's near the end.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007


Xoolio wrote:
You should make one of the shot where the men behind him are in this huge shield formation and Leonadis (Sp?) just stands in front of them. (That part's near the end.)


or the part where the messenger and his men and kicked into the pit...
Message 3 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/26/2007
Offline
619 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
are you sure you made that? I have seen that before. Did you just add a filter?
Message 4 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2005
Offline
8602 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
I want the shot of the Spartans standing in front of the wall of dead bodies for a wallpaper.
Message 5 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007


Arthur wrote:
After seeing the film 300 I decided to make a PSP Wallpaper for the movie 300.

IPB Image

Layered the photo using different filters at different opacitys and changing the brightness and contrast.
Originally I had used a sword from the movie, coated it in blood and used it to underline the 300. I also had a quote from the film but I removed them and felt this looked better.

It is free for any of you to use if you wish.



Boo...um.....i'm joking its cool though. Thats some nice work there( more than I could do)
Message 6 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2004
Offline
3784 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
They shouldn't have made that movie so awesome.  It makes me really want to be a Spartan.  Really really badly.  Nice wallpaper though.

300!!!





Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 7 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42170 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
 Awesome wallpaper

Message 8 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/04/2004
Offline
1339 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007


DarkSeeker wrote:
They shouldn't have made that movie so awesome.  It makes me really want to be a Spartan.  Really really badly.  Nice wallpaper though.

300!!!


lol dude i know what ur goin through. felt the same way after i saw it in theater. (and then torrented it when i got home)

hell, id do it just to get into shape.
Message 9 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007
in all reality... it must have sucked to be a spartan.... taken from thier family at 7... military for 40 years after they leave miltary school.... thier diet consitsed of various things brewed in a large pot... like pigs blood, organs, and beans..... and some meat...

DarkSeeker wrote:
They shouldn't have made that movie so awesome.  It makes me really want to be a Spartan.  Really really badly.  Nice wallpaper though.

300!!!



Message 10 of 25 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes