Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Re: 300 wallpaper!

Mar 27, 2007

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:
No to say anything, but the Persian Army brought more honour to all it's soldiers. Because everytime it invaded, it never burned down cities or kill civilians. It's actaully the opposite in real life. The Persians were peacefull , as the Sparatans were War-mongering. And just to say one more thing everyone had slaves in those times, and the Persian Army was not a slave army, but an army of all men , and diverse religions,

The Persians were the first to tolerate different religions, with no presscution. Anything beside that , I thought the Movie was Awesome. Great movie

look whoes talking "great succes borat lol"

Message Edited by Arthur on 03-26-2007 07:19 PM

Wawaweewa, I is get you for your impulenceis.

lol are you really borat lol

No, obviously not.
Message 21 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4589 posts

Mar 27, 2007

Milad wrote:

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:
No to say anything, but the Persian Army brought more honour to all it's soldiers. Because everytime it invaded, it never burned down cities or kill civilians. It's actaully the opposite in real life. The Persians were peacefull , as the Sparatans were War-mongering. And just to say one more thing everyone had slaves in those times, and the Persian Army was not a slave army, but an army of all men , and diverse religions,

The Persians were the first to tolerate different religions, with no presscution. Anything beside that , I thought the Movie was Awesome. Great movie

No, obviously not.

lol you talk like him ...btw i like your sig Robot Very Happy
Message 22 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Mar 27, 2007

Milad wrote:

I think the movie does sort of portray the importance of power to the Spartans.  After all, it does go through the description of his childhood life.  I think being from the point of view of the Spartans, however, it was probably fairly accurate in their perception of the Persians.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 23 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2474 posts

Mar 27, 2007
Very nice wallpaper, and a very good movie.  There are so many scenes that could be awseome wallpapers.
Photobucket
Message 24 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Mar 27, 2007

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

Arthur wrote:

Milad wrote:

No, obviously not.

lol you talk like him ...btw i like your sig Robot Very Happy

Yeah i need a good Borat Sig, Im working on it.
Message 25 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes