Jun 30, 2003

Play_Station wrote:
-Ok, first off, no, I am not crazy.
err, yes you are

-is to be more mature on the boards
No Comment (for more then 1 reason)

-I seem like such an idiot at times
Very true

*My resolution is to stop being always so sarcastic and say everything in the nicest possible way (unlike in this post. Lets take this post as Canadian to Canadian)

Message Edited by Play_Station on 06-30-2003 04:47 PM

Sure.......*Sarcasm Meter Implodes*.....Implosion!? wth? *Sarcasm meter re-assembles and explodes*....Damn str8!
Message 11 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2441 posts

Re: 3... 2... 1...

Jun 30, 2003
Helping out people more by giving people more info. Very good point there Willior47. When I came here 3 days ago after not being here for a little while, I came accross a post that was: How do you put a image in your sig. 1 person said: Use HTML (2 words), then another person said something else. I dont remember the post exactly, and im not being mean to the people that replyed to it, but if your going to say something, at least tell the person what HTML they need etc. Or at least tell them to read the part of the announcements board.

Anyways.... Move on, move on , nothing to see here...
Message 12 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2164 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ok, first off, no, I am not crazy. Most of us make a resolution at New Years to carry through with in the new year. Well, why wait until then?!? Lets have "Forum Resolutions"! What you do is say something you could do to make yourself a better person on the forums, or something of that matter. It can be to post less, post more (if you don't post often), better thought-out posts, etc. It's your choice! The thing is, you have to try to follow through with it.

My "Forum Resolution" is to be more mature on the boards. I seem like such an idiot at times, and I don't mean to, it just sort of comes out. Same with our "Forum Chats" on AIM... I think I scare some of you, lol. Also, I am going to take more time in thinking before I post, so my posts arn't crap. Most arn't now, but when I first came here they were, and some still are, so I am trying to fix that. I still try to be kind to new members, and greet them when I see it's their first or so post. I suggest some of you do this too. There is nothing better than being welcomed to a new board, where you know nobody (or very few).

Well, I hope you guys and gals think up some good resolutions to make this board a better place. Remember: The first step to fixing your problems is admitting it.

I'm going to try to be as helpful as possible (I say I will try)...
---------------------

President,
http://franscape.com
Message 13 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
535 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,Cyael58 wrote:
I need to post on more than one board....recently my posts have been limited to this board...

same here, i gotta stop posting almost all my posts on off-topic.
Message 14 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,DeathMonkey231 wrote:

,Cyael58 wrote:
I need to post on more than one board....recently my posts have been limited to this board...

Same here... Another resolution for me is to get out to some of the other boards. I don't mean the Final Fantisy and Tribes boards, because those don't interest me, but I mean the Playstation 2, Playstation Underground, and those boards. I only stick to Off-Topic and Grand Theft Auto boards right now.
Message 15 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

Jul 1, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

DeathMonkey231 wrote:

Cyael58 wrote:

Same here... Another resolution for me is to get out to some of the other boards. I don't mean the Final Fantisy and Tribes boards, because those don't interest me, but I mean the Playstation 2, Playstation Underground, and those boards. I only stick to Off-Topic and Grand Theft Auto boards right now.

Funny thing is i used to be all over....on the anime discussion board and especially on the the rpg before the FFGamer's Migrated to the FF board....
Message 16 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14645 posts

Jul 1, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

DeathMonkey231 wrote:

Cyael58 wrote:

Ugh the PS2 board is evil anymore...Nothing, nothing like it used to be. I hate that place lol. I usually post here, movies, music, Final Fantasy and RPG general. The other places...meh.
Aeris lives!
Message 17 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7538 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ok, first off, no, I am not crazy. Most of us make a resolution at New Years to carry through with in the new year. Well, why wait until then?!? Lets have "Forum Resolutions"! What you do is say something you could do to make yourself a better person on the forums, or something of that matter. It can be to post less, post more (if you don't post often), better thought-out posts, etc. It's your choice! The thing is, you have to try to follow through with it.

My "Forum Resolution" is to be more mature on the boards. I seem like such an idiot at times, and I don't mean to, it just sort of comes out. Same with our "Forum Chats" on AIM... I think I scare some of you, lol. Also, I am going to take more time in thinking before I post, so my posts arn't crap. Most arn't now, but when I first came here they were, and some still are, so I am trying to fix that. I still try to be kind to new members, and greet them when I see it's their first or so post. I suggest some of you do this too. There is nothing better than being welcomed to a new board, where you know nobody (or very few).

Well, I hope you guys and gals think up some good resolutions to make this board a better place. Remember: The first step to fixing your problems is admitting it. ,

I have sorta already started on that not too long ago.  Instead of replying to posts I think should be deleted I just report them...saves me the headache, and I hope it makes the mods job easier.  I know they can't be everywhere at once.

Message 18 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,Cyael58 wrote:

Ehh...me too. Also, I ought to make up more topics of my own, rather than just replying to everyone else's all the time.
" "Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily - weak people, in other words - they stand no chance against his powers! He will penetrate your mind with absurd ease, Potter!" " * Professor Snape in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Message 19 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2164 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,Cyael58 wrote:

may need to do something similar, because the majority of my posting is done on the FF and OT boards...I want to add, at least, three more to that small list
---------------------

President,
http://franscape.com
Message 20 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes