Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

Re: 2007 is when the Real Next-Gen War begins. (56K)

Nov 22, 2006
YAH halo most Overratted game Ever

Mario yah i have played those games 1,000,000 times

MGS>Halo
Message 101 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5835 posts

Nov 22, 2006

emperorjoshua wrote:

arabian wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

Xoolio wrote:
Smash bros. can't stand up to MGS and Halo.

I don't know about that. Smash bros has a huge replayability that other games just don't have. There's a certain funness that exists with it. Also, with the wiimote, I cannot even imagine.
I like the story mode of halo, but the multiplayer just isn't fun for me. mostly because I'm not as good as most, and getting slaughtered isn't fun.
no personal experience with MGS to speak from.
I think it will be a good fight between these games.

SSB:M has like infinite replayability. Nintendo even announced it themselves that you have to use the GC controller to play Brawl. They said they might feature something for the Classic Controller

For your Halo comment, it's actually vice versa. The multiplayer mode is by far better than the story mode.

Good job differentiating between fact and opinion.

Thanks.Smiley Happy I do that alot so people don't get confused.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 102 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Nov 22, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

C.I.W wrote:
Its nothing like any other shooter out there the only thing its has commen is that you shoot thing. Form the active cover to the active reload the guys that fight with you the guys that you fight all is just doen in a amazing way. The whole game form start to finish is a amazing roller coaster ride. I have no doubt that i'll win GOTY this year.

Different' people, differen't taste in games. I feel the market is just bs, theres nothing attracting but shooters and i'm tired of shooting things, why isnt' there something more innovitaive?

Does the game have to be innovitaive to be super fun? Its active cover system is very innovitaive the AI is some sences is also innovitaive even the damn reload is doen in a innovitaive way the level design where you can use anything as active over. Belive it or not GoW is raised the bar for all other games to come.

Name the last game you thought that was innovitaive?

Message 103 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Nov 22, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

yankeessuck wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:
I'm sorry the game is another shooter thats it, nothing amazing about it when i played over at a friends house.

then why did you you think it was a fps if you've played it?

Because FPS is first person shooter, i only reember the shooter part of the term lol so i use it often even if its wrong, shoot me.

are you sure your just not used to saying halo is just another fps Smiley Surprised
click for candy
Message 104 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10714 posts

Nov 22, 2006

yankeessuck wrote:

arabian wrote:

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

PSPX_02 wrote:
Eh Hem...?

.... BWAHAH

Couldn't have siad it better myselfSmiley Very Happy

that does kind of say it all

Whats so funny?
Message 105 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 22, 2006

C.I.W wrote:
Does the game have to be innovitaive to be super fun? Its active cover system is very innovitaive the AI is some sences is also innovitaive even the damn reload is doen in a innovitaive way the level design where you can use anything as active over. Belive it or not GoW is raised the bar for all other games to come.

Name the last game you thought that was innovitaive?

This is all subjective since we seem to have a conflict in taste of gaming. The last game i thought was innovtaive was Hl1.
Message 106 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1952 posts

Nov 22, 2006
I cant wait to get a PS3, then Ill play these as they come out, or when I pick them up: Resistance, F1, Killzone 3, Motorstorm, Fight Night Round 3,  Warhawk, Oblivion, Half Life Package, GT5, Colin Mcray Rally: Dirt, etc. etc. I want to see the games get down and dirty.
Message 107 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Nov 22, 2006
Games come and go. And you're saying the "Real" next gen war comes when these individual games come.

Consoles last 4+ years, and you're talking about these 3 games...
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 108 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4830 posts

Nov 22, 2006

SocomMaster11 wrote:
Game-wise, not system-wise, but yes, i agree.Smiley Wink

Wrong. Games are the reasons people buy systems. Super Smash Bros : Brawl, is for the Wii. MGS is for the PS3. Halo 3 is for the 360.
Message 109 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes