Last Guardian
12666 posts

Re: 2007 is when the Real Next-Gen War begins. (56K)

Nov 22, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

I'm sorry the game is another shooter thats it, nothing amazing about it when i played over at a friends house.

then why did you you think it was a fps if you've played it?
Message 91 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Nov 22, 2006

emperorjoshua wrote:

arabian wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

Xoolio wrote:
Smash bros. can't stand up to MGS and Halo.

I don't know about that. Smash bros has a huge replayability that other games just don't have. There's a certain funness that exists with it. Also, with the wiimote, I cannot even imagine.
I like the story mode of halo, but the multiplayer just isn't fun for me. mostly because I'm not as good as most, and getting slaughtered isn't fun.
no personal experience with MGS to speak from.
I think it will be a good fight between these games.

SSB:M has like infinite replayability. Nintendo even announced it themselves that you have to use the GC controller to play Brawl. They said they might feature something for the Classic Controller

For your Halo comment, it's actually vice versa. The multiplayer mode is by far better than the story mode.

Good job differentiating between fact and opinion.

MGS and Halo have huge replay value too, in MGS there are many ways to go about fighting the enemy and Halo is just plain fun.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 92 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 22, 2006

yankeessuck wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:
I'm sorry the game is another shooter thats it, nothing amazing about it when i played over at a friends house.

then why did you you think it was a fps if you've played it?

Because FPS is first person shooter, i only reember the shooter part of the term lol so i use it often even if its wrong, shoot me.
Message 93 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Nov 22, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

C.I.W wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

SimMaster wrote:

yankeessuck wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

C.I.W wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:
Seems like the companies are just milking you for your money, most of these are just next games in the franchise, where are the oringinality in games not at days?

Gears of War

Gears of war does not have much innoviation or originality does it? Its another FPS and yes i have played it.

if you did maybe you would know its not a fps

lmfao

Let me rephase that it's another shooter game, is that what we all care about shooting games? I don't know about you guys but most of these are played out, theres nothing new in anything anymore just revamp graphics, different storyline. Nothing amazing.

All i can say is find a friend with GoW and go play it.

Its nothing like any other shooter out there the only thing its has commen is that you shoot thing. Form the active cover to the active reload the guys that fight with you the guys that you fight all is just doen in a amazing way. The whole game form start to finish is a amazing roller coaster ride. I have no doubt that i'll win GOTY this year.
Message 94 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12666 posts

Nov 22, 2006

C.I.W wrote:

Its nothing like any other shooter out there the only thing its has commen is that you shoot thing. Form the active cover to the active reload the guys that fight with you the guys that you fight all is just doen in a amazing way. The whole game form start to finish is a amazing roller coaster ride. I have no doubt that i'll win GOTY this year.

its a 2 horse race
Message 95 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 22, 2006
ill have SSBB and MGS4
venom
Message 96 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 22, 2006

C.I.W wrote:

Different' people, differen't taste in games. I feel the market is just bs, theres nothing attracting but shooters and i'm tired of shooting things, why isnt' there something more innovitaive?
Message 97 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 22, 2006

The Ejector wrote:
**bleep** SNAKE

excuse me?
venom
Message 98 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2340 posts

Nov 22, 2006
I'm gonna have to go with Twilight Princess winning game of the year this year. I haven't played it yet, but there is just way too much being poured into it for it not to win.

Message 99 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Nov 22, 2006

The Ejector wrote:
**bleep** SNAKE

>_>;; **bleep** YOU! Snake ROX. lol
Message 100 of 109 (0 Views)
0 Likes