Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
6353 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007


Lucifer4569 wrote:
I'm not going to post a reply if yer not going to make a speach



Holy crap, I have never seen a normal member with a joined date of 2000. Preety sweet lol.
Message 10 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007


sony32 wrote:


Lucifer4569 wrote:
I'm not going to post a reply if yer not going to make a speach



Holy crap, I have never seen a normal member with a joined date of 2000. Preety sweet lol.


I never was much of a "normal" member, Now for that stupid speach
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
37299 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007


sony32 wrote:


ZanyD wrote:


sony32 wrote:
*is not going to post a stupid speech to celebrate*
 
Yayayaya
 

then whoop-di-doo for you.



It's your Anni as well! w00t *hands you some water with ice cubes in it that are shaped like (edited).



Hey you did join on the same day.  Freaky.  Happy Anni, sony32.
 
(looks to see who joined first in minutes)
Message 12 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/20/2005
Offline
9787 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007
congrats
Message 13 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
6353 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007
Thanks all
Message 14 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/10/2005
Offline
24441 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007
Happy anniversary, sony32.  You probably don't remember this but I never had the chance to thank you for this thread (eventhough I feel that I probably don't deserve it).  Anyway, good gesture (by you) surely deserves some recognition.
 
Congrats on your 2 year anni. and hope you have a good one.
G.Reaper from the old PS Underground forums
Message 15 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/12/2005
Offline
13671 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007
happy 2 years and i hope you stay 2 years more!

Message 16 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
6353 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007


G.Reaper wrote:
Happy anniversary, sony32.  You probably don't remember this but I never had the chance to thank you for this thread (eventhough I feel that I probably don't deserve it).  Anyway, good gesture (by you) surely deserves some recognition.
 
Congrats on your 2 year anni. and hope you have a good one.



You thanked me via PM a while back And yes, you deserve it
Thanks for the kind words
Message 17 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/10/2005
Offline
24441 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007


sony32 wrote:
You thanked me via PM a while back And yes, you deserve it
Thanks for the kind words

You're welcome.
G.Reaper from the old PS Underground forums
Message 18 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: 2 Year Anniversary :)

Mar 28, 2007


shadowcyke wrote:
Happy Anniversary!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 19 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes