Aug 16 2013
By: TMAZT3R Uncharted Territory 1670 posts

2.60 Update Causes Network Crashes

[ Edited ]
3 replies 88 views Edited Aug 16, 2013

You basically cannot do anything network related for no more than a minute until it gives network error codes. Meaning netflix, youtube, games, and the web cannot properly stay connected. The update screwed everything over and Sony is not doing anything about it. If you do not believe me, go over to the support side of these forums, approximately one third of the page is filled with these complaints. 

Here is my thread over there if you think I am bullsh!tting: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita-Support/Anyone-having-network-issues-post-2-...

Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: 2.60 Update Causes Network Crashes

Aug 16, 2013

TMAZT3R wrote:

You basically cannot do anything network related for no more than a minute until it gives network error codes. Meaning netflix, youtube, games, and the web cannot properly stay connected. The update screwed everything over and Sony is not doing anything about it. If you do not believe me, go over to the support side of these forums, approximately one third of the page is filled with these complaints. 

Here is my thread over there if you think I am : http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita-Support/Anyone-having-network-issues-post-2-...

One thread is fine enough, friend. If you think you need a second thread to act as a billboard to this already immense problem, which I happen to not be experiencing, you're sadly mistaken. One third of a page that holds ten replies is hardly an issue with the update as you believe. And please don't circumvent the language filter. It's not nice.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Why post in off-topic about posting about it?  

In any case I'm not having a problem with my PS Vita and the network. Some devices have problems and others don't, so it's not a widespread issue. That's how most update problems go. Most.

Message 3 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Sep 7, 2013
I'm having the same problem. I honestly don't know why it is doing this. I hope this is fixed soon.
Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes