Reply
Highlighted
Nov 21 2006
By: morethanfine~ Lombax Warrior 110 posts
Offline

1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

22 replies 3 views Edited Nov 21, 2006
Can't it give you like arthritis or carpul tunnel syndrome or something if you play too long???
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 1 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/12/2005
Offline
2522 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
so does everything else that requires you to use your hands.

morethanfine wrote:
Can't it give you like arthritis or carpul tunnel syndrome or something if you play too long???



Message 2 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006


morethanfine wrote:
Can't it give you like arthritis or carpul tunnel syndrome or something if you play too long???



You could have just got carpel tunnel from typing this thread..........
Message 3 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/01/2005
Offline
5919 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
Yeah id say the wii would be better because you dont press as many buttons as 360 and ps3 n00000bbbb

thanks good game bye
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
Don't care.....
Names Bond, James Bond
Message 5 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
Can't think ofone,ermm......I always lose remote controls!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
8728 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
Lol and you say people shouldnt play sports because they will hurt their eyes from the sun
Signatures and Avatars
Message 7 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006


morethanfine wrote:
Can't it give you like arthritis or carpul tunnel syndrome or something if you play too long???


You're telling people not to buy a Wii because you asking a dumb question hoping it is right and hoping to make people not buy a Wii because of your dumb statement. Right?Smiley Indifferent



Message 8 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/21/2003
Offline
3719 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006


SocomMaster11 wrote:


morethanfine wrote:
Can't it give you like arthritis or carpul tunnel syndrome or something if you play too long???


You're telling people not to buy a Wii because you asking a dumb question hoping it is right and hoping to make people not buy a Wii because of your dumb statement. Right?Smiley Indifferent


Are you cranky today?

You flame every thread you see
Message 9 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2004
Offline
3784 posts
 

Re: 1 REASON YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A WII!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
You are a n00b.  This means that you make comments with very little knowledge of what you are saying.  I'm sure problems can occur from using the Wii, but you can become physically injured or sick from just about anything.  Please refrain from making foolish, uneducated comments.  Thank you.

--DarkSeeker





Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 10 of 23 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes