3 replies 461 views Edited Jul 12, 2010

every time i try to do it i end up not being able to any tips on how to do it

Message 1 of 4 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2160 posts

Re: how to do the izuna drop on ngs2

Jul 12, 2010

You're probably either going too slow, too fast, or you're holding the Triangle button down prior to launching your enemy.

Anyway, I'm not sure as to what weapon you're using, but feel free to look at the following thread for general tips: 

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-Series/Ninja-Gaiden-Basics-What-You-Need-To-Kn...

Message 2 of 4 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 26, 2010
I had the same question, thanks for the link, mmmig.
Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 15, 2010

Performing the Izuna Drop can be very difficult at first, but it's actually quite easy.  I will tell you exactly how I figured it out.

First, the Izuna Drop is Sq, Tr, Sq, Sq, Sq, Tr (with the Dragon Sword, other weapons)

Second, you could perform it with the Lunar Staff, which is even easier - Sq, Tr, Sq, Sq, T

Steps:

1) Keep the left of your thumb on Square and keep the right of your thumb on Triangle

2) While keeping your finger off the Analog Stick, quickly tap Sq with the left of your thumb, followed by Tr with the right of your thumb

3) With your enemy in the air, quickly press Sq, Sq, Sq, then HOLD Triangle

I found it to be more successful if I conclude the combo by holding Triangle, or else Ryu just does a final slash to pounce the enemy on the ground.

Message 4 of 4 (461 Views)
0 Likes