Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2011
By: SpiderguyZER0-G Hekseville Citizen 310 posts

What is wrong with this picture?

5 replies 252 views Edited Jan 2, 2011

Hayashi keeps saying there is something odd about the blood and the right hand. Other than the blood seeming coagulated I don't see much going on. You guys got any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: What is wrong with this picture?

Jan 4, 2011

The blood hardly looks different on the face than on his hand, and where's that picture from anyway?

Also surprised this forum gets ABSOLUTELY ZERO traffic for two days. I mean geez. I know it's a forum for a certain game but it's FREAKING SIGMA. How's this not getting traffic? Don't tell me only Sigma 2 is and not this?

Because of this, I want to ask you Spiderguy...how to you use the SIXAXIS function to amp ninpo? I would guess this has to be enabled via controller settings in the game's menu?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 4, 2011

ninjas don't have green eyes

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jan 4, 2011

That would be Ryu's fiendish eyes since his Dragon Lineage blood is mixed with the fiends. Joe Hayabusa the same. Now I'm not saying that's why his eyes are green but it could be.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Jan 7, 2011

Sorry I was away for a bit but, if you mean sigma 1 just shake it, sigma 2 not sure its in there. oh ad his eyes have always been green.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jan 20, 2011

Can you tell me how to shake it? Weird question I know, but is it up and down, side to side, or tilting it like a sea-saw? Because none of these methods work. Does your ninpo have to be a level 2 or 3 ninpo for it to amp up via charging? I mean, you may have the SIXAXIS. However I have the Dualshock 3 BUT it has SIXAXIS built into it. Maybe it's just a bug and the Dualshock 3 is not compatible with the game? Who freaking knows.

As for his eyes, I know. I'm just saying it may have to do with the fact he has fiend blood.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes