Feb 21 2011
By: Final_Arcana Lombax Warrior 110 posts

Unlocking Difficulties in Σ 2

5 replies 1019 views Edited Feb 21, 2011

Please oh please tell me there are shortcut to this like in the first Sigma, where you just have to defeat Doku in chpt 2 or something.

Message 1 of 6 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2177 posts

Re: Unlocking Difficulties in Σ 2

Feb 22, 2011

I don't think there's a shortcut to unlocking Path of the Mentor and Path of the Master Ninja.

At any rate, the game isn't that hard (only UN1 and UN2 in Team Mission Mode are difficult) so it shouldn't take you long to make those difficulty settings available --- unless, of course, you're a Ninja Dog

Message 2 of 6 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Feb 24, 2011

I have been a Master Ninja ftw since 2005.

I just don't want to be effing wasting my time JUST to unlock the mode I want my save files to be in...MN mode.

Dammit! TN had it right in Sigma about unlocking difficulties...now...well, they're just ass now. Dammit.

Message 3 of 6 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jul 7, 2011

No seriously, someone please tell me if there's a shortcut to unlocking them? I just can't imagine that Team Ninja would have you play through each freaking mode just to get the Master Ninja difficulty available.

That may take me like 2 months to do, and that's just 2 months of nothing but constant playing besides eating and sleeping.

Message 4 of 6 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2177 posts

Jul 16, 2011

Final_Arcana wrote:

No seriously, someone please tell me if there's a shortcut to unlocking them? I just can't imagine that Team Ninja would have you play through each freaking mode just to get the Master Ninja difficulty available.

That may take me like 2 months to do, and that's just 2 months of nothing but constant playing besides eating and sleeping.

Ninja Gaiden II on Xbox 360 was the same way. 

Honestly, if you've beaten the original Ninja Gaiden on Path of the Master Ninja then unlocking all the difficulty settings in Ninja Gaiden Σ2 would take 2 days at the most.  If it were Ninja Gaiden II I'd probably move that over to 4 days since Path of the Mentor on the Xbox 360 version is tougher than Path of the Master Ninja in Ninja Gaiden Σ2.

Message 5 of 6 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 26, 2011

Ah, ok man, well here's to slaughtering (after my college semester is over though lol).

And what tf is up with my avatar change? Since when did I change my avatar? I also notice it's different here compared to the Playstation home page? What? The home page has it right. It was one of those defaults of the hardcore dude with the crew cut. For some reason this forum has it as a cartoony little boy (whom I want to punch in the face) and I can't even edit it back in my forum preferences apparently. So...any idea how this happened?

Message 6 of 6 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes