Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 15 2011
By: CardinalRose Fender Bender 3002 posts

Submit your questions for Ninja Gaiden 3's producer!

13 replies 603 views Edited Aug 15, 2011

As part of the massive Gamescom coverage we're supplying for you, the PlayStation team has an interview scheduled with Hayashi-san, producer of Ninja Gaiden 3 from Team Ninja.

Here's the E3 trailer for the new game ...

Post your questions here and let us know what you want to know!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Re: Submit your questions for Ninja Gaiden 3's producer!

Aug 15, 2011

oh cool man. Team NINJA will even be at Gamescom.

I guess we can expect to see a new updated demo.

Well my questions:

*What kind of a reward should we expect for accomplishing Master Ninja storymode apart from getting Golden Healthbar again?

*did you catch a glimpse of my blog dedicated to Ninja Gaiden 3? ninjagaiden3.blogspot.com? If you did were there several ideas you liked or acknowledged?

*As for the online multiplayer- Shadows of the World. Will you have a better netcoding to the game? because Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was a great game with the Team Missions however the constant Disconnections ruined the experience for many.

*Hayashi mentioned many hints during the development time of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 such as Sanji learning to use duel katana weapons. Many hints Hayashi mentioned, would thos hints still apply for Ninja Gaiden3?

*Rachel only appears in NG games whenever 'Fiends' exist. Since NG3 will remove Fiends from the game, is there any chance of us seeing Rachel as a cameo, Rachel doing something else in the game or introducing a new character similar/better than Rachel?

*do you have any plans for providing PS3 users a gift for having Ninja Gaiden Sigma/2 game save if they load NG3 on their system?

*any chance of allowing us fans to come up with our own Trophy; like we were allowed to do so during Ninja Gaiden 2's development? or providing a Close Beta Test for Ninja Gaiden 3 online multiplayer?

not to be greedy:smileyhappy:

you don't have to ask all questions, pick any questions. (it would be nice if you can pick all questions:smileyhappy:)

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 16, 2011

Will any of the co-op include versus?

Will the co-op be campaigned based or will it just be a 50x50 room with nonstop enemies?

Will there be objective based co-op freindly to team play?

Thx

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Aug 16, 2011

mmhmm, mmmhmmm, good stuff, keep it coming!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Aug 17, 2011

again...not to be greedy.

but this is "all you can eat"

all you can ask!

*why did you decided to aim Ninja Gaiden 3 to be a more realistic game?

*do you have any plans to provide a Ninja Gaiden PS Home space?

*many fans are disappointed with the lack of dismemberment missing, do you plan to do something about this in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge?

*Why did you decide to "revamp/retell" Ninja Gaiden 3's storyline if it takes place after NG2? Wouldn't the chronology be inconsistent with NG1's futuristic world and NG3's realistic world?

*in terms of online multiplayer, have you programmed a feature that allows players to match-make with different sets of skilled players they would like to battle with? Acolyte players do not want to be paired against Master Ninja players or else they would get slaughtered.

*Many players disliked the segment that forces them to play as another character in the Storymode during Ryu's story. You've confirmed Ryu as the only playable character in Storymode. Do you have any plans or have you considered to allow us to use an unlockable character (from Shadows of the World Online) to use in Story mode? basically like a character Platte swap.

*why did you decide to change Ryu's Legendary Falcon suit to the Dark Hero suit?

*we all would like to know what Ryu screamed about when he fought the Vigoorian Empire in its final form at the end of Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

*will the Kitestu (Doku's Sword) be returning?

*are you tired of journalist constantly asking you the repetitive question about post-Itagaki?

*what was the reason behind removing all Dead Or Alive connections with Ninja Gaiden?

*will Doppelganger return?

*how would the Karma challenge work in NG3?

*what was his reaction when he played God of War 3? was GOW3 one of the reasons why you wanted NG3 to be more immersive and seamless?

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 17, 2011
  1. Length of the game?
  2. Will there be a demo?
  3. Can we create our own ninja for MP?
  4. Will the windmill shuriken be returning?
  5. Will there be other weapons to use such as the dual swords etc...
  6. What type of enemies will there be in the game? (Please no more demons, dragons, spider creature.)
  7. Type of matches we will have for MP?
  8. How many nippos will there be, and any of them returning from NGS 2?
  9. Will there be new outfits after you be the game?
  10. Will there be a CE?
  11. Playstation Home and Avatars?
Gamer for life
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Aug 23, 2011

are the questions answered already?

because I saw another interview in German that took one of my questions from here so I'm thinking if the interview is published already.

http://at.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item404690/Gamer-vs-Ninja-Gaiden-3/

if it has, why didn't anybody inform us? :/

or is there one being made by Playstation US?

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 23, 2011

i went you that link and the whole thing is in German, is there a way i could translate that. I'm dying to hear what they were talking about.  Yo Xino I will be getting my PS 3 back on friday or monday, so if you want to play some NGS 2 still i'll send you a message. I might be rusty but i'll play with you. Do you have Battlefield Bad company 2?

Gamer for life
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Aug 24, 2011

this is it in full english

http://uk.playstation.com/peoplevsng3/?WT.SocialLink=FacebookLike&WT.ContentID=403850

and hurry up and get your ps3. Or you might get deleted:smileyhappy:

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 26, 2011

your link don't work.

Gamer for life
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (603 Views)
0 Likes