Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 is going multieplatform now.

Aug 16, 2009

SyphonFilter- wrote:
Expected, don't be surprised to see DOA return to playstation as well.

Yea, I was thinking about that aswell.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 24, 2010
this is great news keep the good work team ninja and tecmo bring some more ninja gaiden action
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jan 24, 2010

I detest NGS1. Coulda been good if they dropped the difficulty down... a ton! Graphically it was great. NGS2 I love btw. And yes I liked we got our own exclusive polished edition. But yeah, it makes no sense for this game to be exclusive in the end. Most of the time  X-Box players are more defensive about Gears of War and Halo. They don't care that much for Ninja Gaiden. You can tell by comparing number of consoles sold to number of games sold for the series.

Anyways I worry myself. What will become of the Sigma series. I will still buy NG3, as long as it plays more like NGS2 and not the hellish nightmare original. I just hope, they build it on the PS3 and port it to the 360. Most developers, asides from EA, do the complete opposite. But Hayashe knows the hardware well it seems and approves. Provided he's behind NG3 I think we can have faith.

decepticonus
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jan 27, 2010

Consoles have their own strengths, and to make a game for both means that both consoles must be boiled down to their most comparable abilities.

I know people here like Sigma 2, but it was really sad to see the amount of enemies you can fight at one time lower, as well as the blood splatter and limbs that used to be able to cover the ground and fly through the air.  The graphical upgrade provided by the PS3 was a plus, but if it must be made to run on another console (equally) would they not have to lower that resolution?

So basically we can expect a boiled down Sigma 2.  Talented devs can always add things to a franchise to make it better, but it sucks to know that technically the quality has to take a hit.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3880 posts

Jan 29, 2010

Havent gotten 2 yet. Dont no if I will. 

Makes me not want to get 2 now that 3 is going to be on both systems. I say no 2 for me till its dirt cheap. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1089 posts

Feb 15, 2010
Can't wait to also see the DOA series returning to the PS. This seems great.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Feb 16, 2010

BlazeKush420 wrote:

Havent gotten 2 yet. Dont no if I will. 

Makes me not want to get 2 now that 3 is going to be on both systems. I say no 2 for me till its dirt cheap. 

that doesn't make any sense, what is your logic?  Most people hate when games are multiplatform, it's probably the most complained about thing in gaming.  And you won't buy a game unless it IS multiplatfrom?  Even considering that NG2 is already available on both systems?
Anyway this decision for NG3 just opens up another bunch of console screenshots comparisons for another watered down game that will take advantage of neither console's strengths. There's so few games that even take advantage of Blu-ray technology, they should just release them on DVDs.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2010

krumlin wrote:

Consoles have their own strengths, and to make a game for both means that both consoles must be boiled down to their most comparable abilities.

I know people here like Sigma 2, but it was really sad to see the amount of enemies you can fight at one time lower, as well as the blood splatter and limbs that used to be able to cover the ground and fly through the air.  The graphical upgrade provided by the PS3 was a plus, but if it must be made to run on another console (equally) would they not have to lower that resolution?

So basically we can expect a boiled down Sigma 2.  Talented devs can always add things to a franchise to make it better, but it sucks to know that technically the quality has to take a hit.

And it'll take a hit under Hayashe's direction. I liked the graphical upgrade in Sigma 2 sometimes(the scale of the larger enviroments doesn't feel as grand as it did in NG2), but the lower enemy count was pretty disappointing. I don't think this Team Ninja cut the enemy count and graphic violence down because they wanted to tone the game down, they did it because Sigma 2's engine is just Sigma 1's engine, and it couldn't handle it.  There was a lot of things about Sigma 2 that I liked, and some of the real obvious stuff fans critizicized in NG2 was fixed, but I don't have much confidence in Hayashe's direction on his own. Sigma 1 was a really sloppy port, and Sigma 2, while fixing a bunch of things, loses it's intensity, challenge and just feels compromised and flat in comparison to the original NG2(which was far from perfect already)

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 20, 2010

If there cant be a better version for Ps3 , then sigma 3 and ninja gaiden 3 should be released at the same time, my main issues about ninja gaiden are the team mission hp bars they too short , youd die very quickly in master ninja and ultimate ninja  . i was also hoping their might be versus mode playing alone and online . I noticed how ryu is the only male character well both of more genders of charcters should be added to and what not.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 23, 2010

heres my Idea for ninja gaiden 3  he should reamke the nes trilogy and put in the same graphics and gameplay like  in Sigma and sigma 2 and keep the same story of  the nes trilogy

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (283 Views)