Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2517 posts

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 is going multieplatform now.

Jul 8, 2009
Yay, that girl is cute!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1830 posts

Jul 10, 2009

The problem with multi-platform games is this.....

Xbox uses DVD. DVD = 8 gb (dual-layer)

PS3 uses Blu-Ray. Blu-ray = 50 gb (dual-layer)

Therefore, PS3 only releases have waaaaaaayyyyyy more info.....info is EVERYTHING (graphics, detail, music, cutscenes, etc.)

Get your Portable ID!
www.facebook.com/thedisastronots
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Jul 10, 2009

actually the reason is:

XboX 360- Developers are familiar with the beta system

PS3 - The developers find it hard making games for the real next gen, and PS3 games turns out to be the inferior version:/

But the problem about exlcusive games

PS3- Developers never fill up all the Blu-Ray disc space.

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3930 posts

Jul 11, 2009

Joe_Greater wrote:
Supposedly Team Ninja has more freedom of choice now that the raging alcoholic Itagaki is gone, lol.  Honestly I don't mind when 360 gets it first because that always winds up being the "rough-draft" and Playstation winds up with the fully realized and much better version of the two.  So let them continue doing the good deed 

Yeah, I'm somewhat split down the middle on this.  On the one hand, waiting longer means we're getting more or less the same experience long after them, but getting the sharper, more detailed and more refined version has a great deal of perks.  Apparently, the drab environments of the original NG2 have been beautified in NGS2, that being one of the major complaints.  Beyond that, if the camera is significantly better than NGS I'll be entirely satisfied.  Only thing is, it seems to give those punks a sense of satisfaction in saying "well hopefully they'll change because blah blah blah."  It's a transparent display of a superiority complex they seem to have developed from having the game first.  Strange, I know, but it still bothers me. 

I suppose an alternative I think I'd prefer is that we get NG3 at the same time, but the PS3 gets its NGS3 as well at a later date.  Perhaps I'm asking too much though...

Well, they’ve been saying it for years, but we refused to believe it. Gaming is the most sacrilegious, violent, addictive, immoral, de-socializing, desensitizing, dehumanizing activity a person can take part in. Well, I suppose there’s nothing else to say but…

Take THAT Rock 'n' Roll, Rap, Television, Cinema, Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs, "Carnal Relations" and all other former threats to the very fabric of civilized society as we knew it before it was torn to shreds already.

We're Number One! We're Number One!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jul 28, 2009

something doesn't feel good about that to be honest.  the whole reason i liked it a lot more than the XBox release was the fact that Tecmo and the developers made the Sigma series to stand out from the original and not just a port.  they put that little extra to make the game that much better for the PS3.  i think if it will be multiplatform, it'll start to become sloppy and rushed to meet deadlines.  but i could be wrong.

i'll take it either way, but i just hope they stay consistant in adding more to the series instead of just focusing on a sequal and nothing more.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Jul 29, 2009

The thing is, they are turning this into a proper Action game and less Ninja-feel-like.

I mean from the control fixes of the projectile weapons that feels like a Third Person shooting game to adding Rocket Launcher and machine guns.

Ninja Gaiden is based in a futuristic world so all these things are welcome to me.

Chapter 1 of Sigma 1 only felt like a Modern day world and Ninja feel like. If Ninja Gaiden 3 was like this: AWESOME!

The only thing I'm afraid of are the stuff they'll add in NG3. I mean Gamov was the only addition I love in Sigma 1. The ghost enemies, biker armies etc where a complete waste and annoying. We don't need a ghost soul, because we have the ghost fishes. The Biker enemies are so annoying to kill especially when you start off in harder difficulty with no proper weapon or move to instantly kill them.

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Jul 29, 2009

Blackxino wrote:

The only thing I'm afraid of are the stuff they'll add in NG3. I mean Gamov was the only addition I love in Sigma 1. The ghost enemies, biker armies etc where a complete waste and annoying. We don't need a ghost soul, because we have the ghost fishes. The Biker enemies are so annoying to kill especially when you start off in harder difficulty with no proper weapon or move to instantly kill them.

Huh? This is Ninja Gaiden. The supernatural and the ghost enemies, spritual wraiths (Doku, ect) are part of the

story already. It's not a waste. They make sense. Nor does it make any sense that you're complaining about

difficulty when we're talking about Ninja Gaiden here. Get a grip.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Jul 29, 2009

I am with the people who are a little disappointed of the equality that the game may get (selfish comment FTW). I like the fact that Tecmo made the Sigma series (extras). If they continue it this way then that's sweet if not....it will be a bit of a bummer but I'll get over it.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Jul 29, 2009

BelovID wrote:

Blackxino wrote:

Huh? This is Ninja Gaiden. The supernatural and the ghost enemies, spritual wraiths (Doku, ect) are part of the

story already. It's not a waste. They make sense. Nor does it make any sense that you're complaining about

difficulty when we're talking about Ninja Gaiden here. Get a grip.

Gee sorry to hurt your feeling:/

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Aug 12, 2009
as long as they both run the same i dont really care, but i do prefer when a game is exclusive to one console because it usually and i stress usually they tend to be better than if they were multiplatform.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (294 Views)
0 Likes