Sep 18 2012
By: dark_yoh First Son 1 posts

Wont Let Me Join

4 replies 258 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

I'm having a huge problem when ever I  go to join or start a game it stays at the game starting in 1 sec of joining game in 1 sec and it will stay there forever i've waitted for like over 30 min and it will stay there but i tried co-op and it let me play it but after the game where the ring spin it will freeze up as well so i clean my disc with some disc cleaner and it still does it and there ain't a scratch smuge or anything on my disc help me please I wish to keep playing this awsome game

Message 1 of 5 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Wont Let Me Join

Oct 2, 2012

Probably you're hardrive or you're laser if its playing other games it isnt the laser my suggenstion would be to put it in to repair

or preferably cheaper and easier what for 1.15.I am having the same problem and getting a repair hope this helps.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Yeah screen goes all black.. images dissapear...character goes running offscreen never goes back...the music stop playing... the flag stop moving or dissapear....All that happens when I Attempt to play Co-op adventure maps "Airport"...FIX IT!!!

Message 3 of 5 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Hi,

I am have same issues, sometimes it will join other times it wont. Does anyone know exactly why this is hapening?

I have reinstalled the 1.14 but still same. Let me know guys if anyone find out anything about this.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Oct 9, 2012

DANTE_LEGENDARY wrote:

Yeah screen goes all black.. images dissapear...character goes running offscreen never goes back...the music stop playing... the flag stop moving or dissapear....All that happens when I Attempt to play Co-op adventure maps "Airport"...FIX IT!!!

Rent a new copy, maybe the problem is in your disc...?

Message 5 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes