Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2013
By: OfficialPryme First Son 1 posts

Uncharted 4

4 replies 726 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

I was just thinking what about an Uncharted 4 like an atlantis search then they could put cutter again in a story and elena would be part of it like an adventure with them and then they met sully with a girl xD that would be sooooooo sweet but for me the perfect game would be something like the pyramids in egypt or an Atlantis search Uncharted - The Myth of Atlantis what a title 
what do you guys think???

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (726 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Uncharted 4

Feb 17, 2013
that would be cool
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (711 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Feb 23, 2013

They need to make sure UC4 starts a bit different with how UC3 ended.

Drake has given up his obsession with treasure hunts. The stakes need to be high in order to get him back on track for us to enjoy another journey.

Whatever ND does, I hope Charlie Cutter plays a big role and is the man who is responsible of the "treasure hunt". When ever Chloe wanted to stop, he kept pushing Drake.

Chloe: "It just isnt worth it Drake, Let this one go."
Charlie: "No no no no, you can't just give up. If you let these **bleep** win.. After this! I will never bloody forgive ya."

I can see Drake being there for HIM in order to "repay" the favour so to speak (and them being friends and all).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (627 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Campaign : They always have great stories but make the boss like in Uncharted 2. Lazavoric ( like this? ) was a truly bad **bleep**. In 3 the guy and the old woman kept running away? Uncharted 2 had the " come at me, bro " attitude which i liked so f*cking much. The overall was great. I still remember solving the puzzle in that ice cave and after that fully kicking **bleep** in the village with the tank. So much sweet memory's. Make uncharted 4 the same bad **bleep** game like uncharted 2 was.

Multiplayer : Uncharted 2 had a smoother gameplay in my eyes. Uncharted 3 more guns and stuff. Make a combination of these two. The smooth gameplay from uncharted 2 with the vertically maps they had and the customisation from uncharted 3. Screw legacy this is uncharted not cod. The uncharted 2 level-up system was slower but it felt great when you reached the next level. More game types like online machinima ( uncharted 2 custom game type where you had no guns, just fists ) and more. Make chain reaction, turf war,.. apart so we can choose maybe?

I'm sure it will be kick **bleep**:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (361 Views)
0 Likes