Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Save your Cinema Files now!

Mar 31, 2012

oh boy! what a treat, lets do this dogs!

Message 31 of 36 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Apr 1, 2012

GOODKyle wrote:

Still willing to help those that don't have the tools themselves to save their Cinema files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_v7MCdA5q0

GOODKyle has been a lifesaver.

I truly appreciate what you've done so far with the cinema submissions.

I strongly encourage others to take him up on the opportunity if you have cinemas that you need uploaded, or just take the time to watch his video.

He's offering a great service to our community

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 32 of 36 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Apr 1, 2012

is this why when I try to open my cinema I get a black screen? Its not frozen, I can click start and Press exit Cinema. Thanks

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 33 of 36 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

May 11, 2012

1.08 is gonna be good!

Message 34 of 36 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Since this latest patch,  The Lab is littered with hackers and glitchers of all kinds.  Just the last match I was in, it had 4 glitchers and 2 hackers in it.  Could not kill the glitchers or the hackers.  I seen the one glitcher moving like he was lagging, when everyone else was not, I could run right through him, not only that but he had 1 hit kills with an M9, when it looked like the one glitcher was going to jump he just ran instead, along the air to anywhere he wished to go.  Noticed 3 other glitchers/hackers floating in mid-air at the top of the level using what looked like dragon sniper rifles, they had 1 hit kills, even if they hit you in the leg, the foot, the arm etc. but do know there was no level at all where they were at.  Everyone on our team was ticked off at that one glitcher for glitching the way he was.  I myself unloaded 4 clips of M9 ammo into 2 of the glitchers/hackers and they stood there n let me shoot them, they did not have juggernaut on, they did however have god mode on.

Message 35 of 36 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Aug 17, 2012

bdlao wrote:

Since this latest patch,  The Lab is littered with hackers and glitchers of all kinds.  Just the last match I was in, it had 4 glitchers and 2 hackers in it.  Could not kill the glitchers or the hackers.  I seen the one glitcher moving like he was lagging, when everyone else was not, I could run right through him, not only that but he had 1 hit kills with an M9, when it looked like the one glitcher was going to jump he just ran instead, along the air to anywhere he wished to go.  Noticed 3 other glitchers/hackers floating in mid-air at the top of the level using what looked like dragon sniper rifles, they had 1 hit kills, even if they hit you in the leg, the foot, the arm etc. but do know there was no level at all where they were at.  Everyone on our team was ticked off at that one glitcher for glitching the way he was.  I myself unloaded 4 clips of M9 ammo into 2 of the glitchers/hackers and they stood there n let me shoot them, they did not have juggernaut on, they did however have god mode on.

just report them

Message 36 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes