Aug 08 2012
By: Firefly217 First Son 4 posts

Patch 1.13 erased ALL of my profile.

7 replies 454 views Edited Aug 8, 2012

Patch 1.13 erased all of my profile and I believe that others should be aware that this is an issue and this has happened to other players. I will no longer be playing due to the fact that my profile has been completely erased (I lost my Elena Cat Ears, Chloe's M9 and her Tau, and all of my legacies) and I am not getting any kind of response as to IF this issue can be fix or WHO I could get further assistance from. I have left messages on every social networking board, sent messages to technical and customer support for ND and have not recieved one credible answer. IF I can get my profile back, I will continue playing, as I truly enjoy playing this game. But the disappointment of losing all of my hard work on top of the now higher legacy cap and zero support from ND has me so frustrated that I will no longer play. I refuse. I mean, what is the constantly updated, constantly saved online component there for if its not to prevent players from losing all of their profile data?

Message 1 of 8 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Re: Patch 1.13 erased ALL of my profile.

Aug 9, 2012
Message 2 of 8 (401 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 9, 2012

dopo mesi di gioco e' arrivata la grande patch che mi ha cancellato tutto,non solo ho speso tanti soldi per dlc,gioco e molto tempo di gioco,ora mi ritrovo a zero (0) PE,bravi vedo che solo cosi' andate avanti...sono arrabbiato,e ora chi mi ridara' tutto quello che ho fatto?----dico a tutti di fare un tam tam su quello che avete fatto perche' e' una cosa ingiusta..BRAVI

Message 3 of 8 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 10, 2012

visto che nessuno ci risponde su questa patch possiamo creare tramite facebook e twitter un grande movimento negativo su U3 e naughty dog,cosi facciamo in modo di far perdere loro credibilita' come noi abbiamo perso i nostri mesi di lavoro sui PE,allora naughty dog ci rispondi o andiamo avanti con questa idea?

Message 4 of 8 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I'm sorry that this happened to you also tommysboy73. I am sadly disappointed with this whole situation, and I have stopped bragging about how fun this game was and let my coworkers, family, and friends know what has happened. By now, all we want is support and notice that this issue has happened, and yet we recieve nothing. I was looking forward to The Last Of Us, but until something is acknowledge, I will no longer purchuse any of NaughtyDog's products or merchandise.

Message 5 of 8 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

I know, I was going to edit it and put something else on there, but now it's kinda too late. I was in the heat of the moment. 

Message 6 of 8 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4594 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

Firefly217 wrote:

Day 1 0 of not playing Uncharted 3.

Are you really going to update us about every time you hit a milestone or something? That's like an atheist saying "day 1,000 of not believing in god". Nobody really cares about how long you haven't been doing X.

I'm sorry this happened to you man but you start to lose sympathy when you post crap like what I quoted above.

Message 7 of 8 (292 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
16 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Im not buying another ND game.. I HATE incompletion and they never respond back any message of help I send...

Message 8 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Likes