Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1204 posts

I really love the new avatars...$3 for all 10 is not bad...

May 30, 2010

I really love the new avatars...$3 for all 10 is not bad at all........and these updated ones were much needed

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

your cj triplewreck and bio friend right

Aug 26, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Brooklyn Bridge > Sackboy

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3749 posts

Any ETA on this new Avatar functionality?

Sep 7, 2010

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Will this be fixed?

Oct 28, 2010

I bought the new avatars because they looked good in the ps store, then I put them on and they're much smaller with this big white border around them… Looks horrible, I can barely see them! This is false advertisement.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1660 posts

You mean the Polaroid-type photo border? The latest set o...

Oct 28, 2010

You mean the Polaroid-type photo border? The latest set of PSN Avatars are using the vintage photo frame border element from our multiplayer matchmaking menu scheme. You can see the borders in the PSN Avatar bundle icon on the PSN Store.  I can guess the border wasn't shown on the PSN icons for the invidividual avatar because the aspect and framing wouldn't fit very well with the PSN icon size.

You can view those in the character selection in on your online profile, your most used Hero and Villian on your stats page and should look like this:

That border is part of the design and completely intentional - that's a design element from the Uncharted universe since the first game.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1660 posts

Late, late reply.  Yeah we've been working on it again re...

Oct 28, 2010

Eternal21 wrote:

Late, late reply.  Yeah we've been working on it again recently as we found a way to work on it and test it without creating a mess like last time.

Unfortunately it's tied to a fairly large (on the backend side of things) website update -- we'll be adding localized languages to the stats pages for all our international visitors.

Hopefully we can get that wrapped up within the next month - we're in the final stages of review now. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

EDITED

Nov 3, 2010

EDITED

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

I understand all that, and they're fine in the game... Bu...

Nov 6, 2010

I understand all of that, but we're talking about tiny little avatars here... PSN avatars are so small I figured you guys would've taken that into consideration and cropped out the images so that way everyone on the PSN can better appreciate the actual artwork. I don't mean to be disrespectful, I know you guys have worked hard to do alot for us... But let's be honest here, either you guys didn't take into consideration how much better the avatars would've looked after an easy minor adjustment or somebody over there just didn't care enough to do anything about it. To borrow some of your own words from your reply... The aspect and framing don't fit very well with the PSN avatar size. I'm not trying to be a jerk arne, I swear... I'm not really upset, I'm just busting y'alls chops a little bit and hoping y'all take notice for the future... I really am super appreciative of all the amazing and hard work you guys do... I just find it hard to believe nobody brought this up over there. Listen, just give me an internship and I will work like a dog for you guys, no pun intended, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

just curious

Nov 9, 2010

are you guys are coming up with infamous psn avatar?

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Thanks ND for the awesome avatars.

Nov 11, 2010

Thanks ND for the awesome avatars.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes