Survivor
2740 posts

I actually kind of dig the avatars in here too.  The PSN...

Apr 15, 2010

I actually kind of dig the avatars in here too.  The PSN avatar selection basically blows.  I'd almost rather that we could upload or hotlink our own images, but I know that could pose issues.

In any case, I love the fact that there's no Flash plugin required to use the forum on this site.  Sony's site pretty much said "we don't want any iPhone or iPad users on our forums, sorry!"  Now I can once again read and respond to posts about Uncharted while pretending to pay attention in company meetings.

:smileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Bridge > Sackboy   :smileyhappy:

Apr 15, 2010

Brooklyn Bridge > Sackboy

:smileyhappy:

Message 12 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

I like these avatars, too, but I also like my PlayStation...

Apr 15, 2010

I like these avatars, too, but I also like my PlayStation avatar, so I wouldn't mind if they were changed. :smileyhappy:

I do rather like having this Dalek-esque robot as my avatar. I just started watching new Doctor Who! :smileywink:

Message 13 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Aww, I enjoy these avatars. How can I complain; I changed...

Apr 15, 2010

Aww, I enjoy these avatars. How can I complain; I changed mine to freakin' Cookie Monster.

Basically all the avatars on PSN are absolutely lame. I mean, really. I would say about 75% of them are completely worthless, with the remaining 25% being only mildly cool.

I assume there's no way we can have both the current avatars, and the PSN ones available?

Message 14 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2740 posts

Actually, I think this forum deserves some awesome avatar...

Apr 16, 2010

Actually, I think this forum deserves some awesome avatars made by the fabulous artists at Naughty Dog!  Why have lame-o PSN avatars when we're on a site run by a company with some of the best graphic designers in the business?  Tell Diamant to get on it! :smileywink:

Message 15 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

It won't happen but that IS a pretty great idea. Like you...

Apr 16, 2010

CaptainGillette wrote:

Actually, I think this forum deserves some awesome avatars made by the fabulous artists at Naughty Dog!  Why have lame-o PSN avatars when we're on a site run by a company with some of the best graphic designers in the business?  Tell Diamant to get on it! :smileywink:

It won't happen but that IS a pretty great idea. Like you said, our artists are some of the best around!

Message 16 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Great forums Arne! I was one of the guys requesting them...

Apr 19, 2010

Great forums Arne! I was one of the guys requesting them at the UC forum on the playstation website.

Since we are on the topic of avatars, any idea when we will get some UC2 avatars on PSN? The Uncharted series is currently one of the most important playstation IPs out there, its sad that we only have 2 avatars (and one of them is a zoom!)

Message 17 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1669 posts

It would be a good idea to post separately about this ;)...

Apr 19, 2010

Capt-Fury- wrote:

Great forums Arne! I was one of the guys requesting them at the UC forum on the playstation website.

Since we are on the topic of avatars, any idea when we will get some UC2 avatars on PSN? The Uncharted series is currently one of the most important playstation IPs out there, its sad that we only have 2 avatars (and one of them is a zoom!)

It would be a good idea to post separetely about this :smileywink:

We've submitted some new PSN avatars to the PSN team. Waiting to hear back on if they've been approved and when they may go up.

Message 18 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Great avtars! Keep 'em.

Apr 19, 2010

To be honest, these avatars are AWESOME! Please donot remove them unless the PSN team releases some UC2 ones :smileywink: That's different. But for now, everyone likes the new ones. Great forums too.

And arne, won't you be posting about the ND forums being up?! I just recently knew about it when I suddenly saw the "Post on Naughty Dog forums for feedback on spawns" and I said "What??? ND foruns??!" :smileyvery-happy:

Please post about this as many players have been waiting for this :smileyhappy:

Message 19 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

arne, did you guys submit any Skeleton Avatars to the PSN...

Apr 19, 2010
arne, did you guys submit any Skeleton Avatars to the PSN team? I hope the new PSN Avatars you submitted will be approved and updated the same day as the new DLC.
Message 20 of 64 (93 Views)
0 Likes