Fender Bender
3624 posts

The only Un-biased person I know that I would nominate is...

Nov 24, 2011

LadyPatience wrote:
Not entirely happy about this move; to a bigger pond. I kind of like it here. But I guess it needs to be done if it is being done. Won't be sad to see Kudos go, though. Post count... I ^really^ don't want to start again.

MVPs; Ryan and Alex. And Eugenides and Shrantellatessa. These are the ony prople I don't recall having been rude to others. Oh; Naaros.

The only Un-biased person I know that I would nominate is Ryan and loltap. :smileytongue:

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 50 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

:(

Nov 24, 2011

:smileysad: R.I.P ND Forums we'll miss you. Wow it seems there are more trolls there.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 51 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1374 posts

._____.

Nov 24, 2011

Gaaah! Naughty Dog Forums is on my favorites tab!! It'll feel weird being on the PS forums, when all i'm gonna be doing is sticking to the Uncharted section (They DO have an Uncharted Only section right?) Oh well, as long as all the awesome people on these forums continue posting on the PS forums i'll be happy.

Before we 'migrate', request to have some sorta... goodbye / funny memories of this forum thread? Thanks, even if it's a bit weird Smiley Frustrated

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 52 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Thanks :smileyhappy:. I was confused as I couldn't see th...

Nov 25, 2011

DVM-501 wrote:

ballantine3 wrote:

I am very disappointed at this move. The PS forums were once great, but since their ridiculous "redesign" a year or so ago they have become incredibly confusing to both use and navigate.  For the life of me I can't even figure out how to reply to a thread on there, despite being logged in (maybe it's just me, idk). 

*sigh* I'm going to miss you, beloved ND forums. We've had some great times *tear* :smileysad:

Ya, trying to learn how to use the Jive software after years of Lithium isn't the easiest thing in the world. But then that's why I'm here, to try and make the transition for everyone a little easier. :smileywink:

To reply to a thread you'll find a small green icon with the word "Reply" next to it in the bottom right-hand corner of each post.

Thanks :smileyhappy:. I was confused as I couldn't see the reply button any of the threads in the Uncharted section of the PS forums,  then I found out it was because they have been archived. heh (i'm a noob lol)

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 53 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

I went there and... Am I supposed to like this move? Some...

Nov 25, 2011

I went there and... Am I supposed to like this move?

Some of users here (http://community.us.playstation.com/community/games/action-adventure/uncharted-series?view=discussio...) do not appear to actually like the game. (or ask too many questions.)

And this MVP feature doesn't sound like anything big.

Do I need to win this award to actually look like I'm contributing?

I like these smaller forums, and the users here actually know about Uncharted.

Message 54 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7871 posts

lol, don't feel so bad about it. The only real indication...

Nov 25, 2011

ballantine3 wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

ballantine3 wrote:

I am very disappointed at this move. The PS forums were once great, but since their ridiculous "redesign" a year or so ago they have become incredibly confusing to both use and navigate.  For the life of me I can't even figure out how to reply to a thread on there, despite being logged in (maybe it's just me, idk). 

*sigh* I'm going to miss you, beloved ND forums. We've had some great times *tear* :smileysad:

Ya, trying to learn how to use the Jive software after years of Lithium isn't the easiest thing in the world. But then that's why I'm here, to try and make the transition for everyone a little easier. :smileywink:

To reply to a thread you'll find a small green icon with the word "Reply" next to it in the bottom right-hand corner of each post.

Thanks :smileyhappy:. I was confused as I couldn't see the reply button any of the threads in the Uncharted section of the PS forums,  then I found out it was because they have been archived. heh (i'm a noob lol)

lol, don't feel so bad about it. The only real indication that a board has been archived is the lack of reply buttons and create new topic button. I rarely create new topics myself, so It took me some time to figure out that old the J&D boards over there were archived, I thought for a couple of months that the board just completely died.

Message 55 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Wow, glad I'm not the only one who was lost.   I couldn't...

Nov 25, 2011

DVM-501 wrote:

ballantine3 wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

ballantine3 wrote:

lol, don't feel so bad about it. The only real indication that a board has been archived is the lack of reply buttons and create new topic button. I rarely create new topics myself, so It took me some time to figure out that old the J&D boards over there were archived, I thought for a couple of months that the board just completely died.

Wow, glad I'm not the only one who was lost.

I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 56 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Aww, thanks. :P :D  You too, though.

Nov 25, 2011

LadyPatience wrote:
Not entirely happy about this move; to a bigger pond. I kind of like it here. But I guess it needs to be done if it is being done. Won't be sad to see Kudos go, though. Post count... I ^really^ don't want to start again.

MVPs; Ryan and Alex. And Eugenides and Shrantellatessa. These are the ony prople I don't recall having been rude to others. Oh; Naaros.

Aww, thanks. :smileytongue: :smileyvery-happy:  You too, though!

----------------------------------------------------

Message 57 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Will we still have our sub topics like Uncharted 3: Gener...

Nov 25, 2011

Will we still have our sub topics like Uncharted 3: General Discussion, Multiplayer, Fan Created Content, Technical or will it all be jumbled up into one "Uncharted" forum??

If its not divided in some way, I will probably give up posting...

Message 58 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Thats one thing I didn't think about but it will most lik...

Nov 25, 2011

Raske709 wrote:

Will we still have our sub topics like Uncharted 3: General Discussion, Multiplayer, Fan Created Content, Technical or will it all be jumbled up into one "Uncharted" forum??

If its not divided in some way, I will probably give up posting...

Thats one thing I didn't think about but it will most likely be how it was before the original move where everythings in one big board.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 59 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes