Downvote.

Nov 24, 2011

Downvote.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Love_Jr
Message 40 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Ty to those of you who considered me as a MVP but I have...

Nov 24, 2011

Ty to those of you who considered me as a MVP but I have a question about this so called move.

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/games/action-adventure/uncharted-series?view=discussio...

Thew above link is what we used before the original move to here, will this be the board we're going back to or will a new one be made ?

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 41 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
608 posts

I am very dissapointed at this move. The PS forums were o...

Nov 24, 2011

I am very disappointed at this move. The PS forums were once great, but since their ridiculous "redesign" a year or so ago they have become incredibly confusing to both use and navigate.  For the life of me I can't even figure out how to reply to a thread on there, despite being logged in (maybe it's just me, idk). 

*sigh* I'm going to miss you, beloved ND forums. We've had some great times *tear* :smileysad:

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 42 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7871 posts

Ya, trying to learn how to use the Jive software after ye...

Nov 24, 2011

ballantine3 wrote:

I am very disappointed at this move. The PS forums were once great, but since their ridiculous "redesign" a year or so ago they have become incredibly confusing to both use and navigate.  For the life of me I can't even figure out how to reply to a thread on there, despite being logged in (maybe it's just me, idk). 

*sigh* I'm going to miss you, beloved ND forums. We've had some great times *tear* :smileysad:

Ya, trying to learn how to use the Jive software after years of Lithium isn't the easiest thing in the world. But then that's why I'm here, to try and make the transition for everyone a little easier. :smileywink:

To reply to a thread you'll find a small green icon with the word "Reply" next to it in the bottom right-hand corner of each post.

Message 43 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Forum migration

Nov 24, 2011

Hi folks,

I know I'm not as large a community member here as some (and the post count is fairly representative of that) but being a member of the European Official PlayStation forum, I thought it'd be worth throwing in my two cents.

There's a really great community here on the Naughty Dog forum, it's why i frequent it so often. It's rare to see such a huge, focused passion on one title and naturally you want to keep that intact along with the friendships you've made. In that sense, I severely doubt little will change. The PSN authentification is used across both sites and subsequently, threads, posts and users will migrate. If anything, the only real differences you'll spot are a change in the URL and, hazarding a guess, maybe a different colour scheme/background etc.

In regards to the OPC sites (I can personally vouch for the EU), there's a community alive with nothing but adoration for the games we all enjoy - including Uncharted. You're also open to the Community & Moderation team who are always happy to help and try to shed light on most queries and situations.

An area that's obviously been mentioned by many, is the role of MVP. There's a small, driven collection of us on the forum who, like the Sony team, aim to help out where we can. We also make an effort to get fun & interesting events created for any and all to enjoy. For example sake, I personally run an Uncharted event on Thursday evenings simply for the sake of cracking out the lols. Last week, we all jumped into a private plunder match - on the same team. It was a team-killing frenzy! :smileyvery-happy:

Whilst I can't vouch too directly for the U.S. team or Naughty Dog (as I'm not in there employ, nor do I have much interaction with their communities which really is a massive shame and one I aim to address soon) I do trust them, and reckon this move is most definitely for the best. If I turn out be wrong, you can all get one free kill on me in Uncharted. :smileytongue:

Bear

Message 44 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

I thought I'd read about getting OUT of that PS thing......

Nov 24, 2011

I thought I'd read about getting OUT of that PS thing... but even more connected? Please no :smileysad: We need Uncharted dedicated unofficial forums ASAP.

Message 45 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20291 posts

No no no no no no. Poor decision. These forums are fantas...

Nov 24, 2011
No no no no no no.

Poor decision.

These forums are fantastic, and they'll just vanish overnight?

Well, there goes some fun memories. :smileysad:
Message 46 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Not entirely happy about this move; to a bigger pond. I k...

Nov 24, 2011
Not entirely happy about this move; to a bigger pond. I kind of like it here. But I guess it needs to be done if it is being done. Won't be sad to see Kudos go, though. Post count... I ^really^ don't want to start again.

MVPs; Ryan and Alex. And Eugenides and Shrantellatessa. These are the ony prople I don't recall having been rude to others. Oh; Naaros.
Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 47 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

I would've nominated MarvelAlex and you too, but I just h...

Nov 24, 2011

LadyPatience wrote:
Not entirely happy about this move; to a bigger pond. I kind of like it here. But I guess it needs to be done if it is being done. Won't be sad to see Kudos go, though. Post count... I ^really^ don't want to start again.

MVPs; Ryan and Alex. And Eugenides and Shrantellatessa. These are the ony prople I don't recall having been rude to others. Oh; Naaros.

I would've nominated MarvelAlex and you too, but I just hadn't seen you guys around much! (not your faults of course!)

I vote for you.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 48 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

^Thanks. :) I would do it gladly if asked. I return to wo...

Nov 24, 2011
^Thanks. :smileyhappy: I would do it gladly if asked.

I return to work after maternity leave in Feb so will have far more time then. I hope to be back with a vengence.
Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 49 of 150 (76 Views)
0 Likes