First Son
24 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 23, 2012
I pretty much understand some stuff, it's all related to DNS, maybe some people has been making it around the countries, but I thing this whole stuff is related at some point to the Ps3 Jailbroken people that is online, I believe that they are hacking in the game.
I've played with some people and get shot though walls with T-Bolt, shot without being aimed, and some other ridiculous stuff, like be shot from glitches.
Naughty Dog you really should take care of some cheaters.
I've sent some cinemas, but the thing gets boring, and lose time doing it a lot.
Thank for at least take care for us, the fans.
Message 181 of 278 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

Message 182 of 278 (1,358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

Hello

This morning, when i wanted to play on the multiplayer of Uncharted 3, my account was reset, I.E my level. Furthermore, a message appeared on my screen saying "You have been banned for cheating during 499 days and 15 hours". I was astonished. Why am I banned for cheating ? I am a player clean, I just want to spare the time on Uncharted 3, and I love this game. But I don't understand this banishment. Maybe you act this way because I have a bad connexion, but it's not my fault. I live in the campaign, and my connexion is the better I can use.My connexion is 512 Kbits/s.

I hope you take a time to read my message. Besides, my brother, who lives in the same house that me, is banned too, and he never cheates. His nickname is RP-GT. I think we are banned due to our connexion. Can you explain me the reason of our banishment?

Thank you reading my message

Message 183 of 278 (1,299 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Aug 27, 2012

El-Rob-Spyke wrote:

Hello

This morning, when i wanted to play on the multiplayer of Uncharted 3, my account was reset, I.E my level. Furthermore, a message appeared on my screen saying "You have been banned for cheating during 499 days and 15 hours". I was astonished. Why am I banned for cheating ? I am a player clean, I just want to spare the time on Uncharted 3, and I love this game. But I don't understand this banishment. Maybe you act this way because I have a bad connexion, but it's not my fault. I live in the campaign, and my connexion is the better I can use.My connexion is 512 Kbits/s.

I hope you take a time to read my message. Besides, my brother, who lives in the same house that me, is banned too, and he never cheates. His nickname is RP-GT. I think we are banned due to our connexion. Can you explain me the reason of our banishment?

Thank you reading my message

Did you boost on 3 Team Deathmatch? That counts as cheating.

Message 184 of 278 (1,077 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 29, 2012

By boosting he of course means the same name in the game twice, one of them with a [1] in it,  that is boosting your stats, illegal and cheating.  All people that boost deserve that same ban you got, of course they figure a way around it, but still they do not ban without a cinema file showing you boosting or cheating in some way.

Message 185 of 278 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 29, 2012
screenshots do not prove anything, once they see the cinema file they go from there, screenshots can be altered very easily.
Message 186 of 278 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Aug 29, 2012
We have been dropping the hammer very swiftly and suddenly in recent days. Dozens of accounts today were given a timeout for various infractions.

Tell all your friends that UC3 crime does not pay. Boosting, exploiting and assorted shennanigans will not be tolerated.

Thanks,

-EvangM
Message 187 of 278 (990 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Aug 29, 2012

well im one of the people who got banned for 6 days "for cheating"

i dont think playing within the given system you've provided is cheating. glitches would be different, this was not that however.

and "crime" seems a bit dramatic don't you think?

i personally was boosting for the trophies. i wont give you any excuses. wanted to get trophies done so i was doing it the most efficient way i knew how.

boosting leaderboards is one thing. boosting trophies however means no malicious intent was ever present.

label it however you like, but i think your time would be much more well spent banning people who actually have that malicious intent i spoke of.

see you in a week! : )

Message 188 of 278 (972 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Do stats or Treasure get reset? Cause all I've been doing is trying to get as much treasure as I can from chests and try to do some of the objective in hunter arena as the rates on rare treasure are horrible in this game. Know I wont be doing this again in the future. Is it gonna be conciderd boosting if I keep dying at a boss to farm treasure from adventure if I don't try to complete the level?

Message 189 of 278 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

I have been playing and when I try to sign in today, I get a message saying that I have been banned for cheating?

that doesnt seem right

Message 190 of 278 (906 Views)
0 Likes