Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 13, 2012

I am wondering like everyone else, what will happen to boosters?

Message 131 of 278 (979 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/17/2009
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 14, 2012

Ban the 3TDM boosters/cheaters, it's not the way the game was suposed to be played. Ruin's the experience for other player's.

Message 132 of 278 (932 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

DOG30 wrote:

Ban the 3TDM boosters/cheaters, it's not the way the game was suposed to be played. Ruin's the experience for other player's.



What do you mean? Try to be more specific no one will understand what you mean if you don't explain it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 133 of 278 (911 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 14, 2012

he means the 3tdm boost, where you play with 2 contollers and where you can booost you an 20-0

Message 134 of 278 (895 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 16, 2012

can you please watch the video link below i have caught these 3 guys cheating in 3tdm they all went 20-0 some how. please watch it.

 

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDG8iCfkIyo

Message 135 of 278 (856 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/18/2009
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 17, 2012
We are moving to a zero tolerance policy for anyone caught stats boosting in any playlist.

If you are reported and it is verified, your stats and history will be wiped AND you will be banned for up to 30 days.

Thanks,

EvangM
Message 136 of 278 (817 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 17, 2012

EvangM wrote:
We are moving to a zero tolerance policy for anyone caught stats boosting in any playlist.

If you are reported and it is verified, your stats and history will be wiped AND you will be banned for up to 30 days.

Thanks,

EvangM

Wait, do you mean kill-farming? Can you please be clearer on what you mean by "stats-boosting"?

 

That's not to say I disagree, this is awesome news! Just want to know what that means. It's great to hear their stats will be wiped alongside of a ban! Smiley Happy




Message 137 of 278 (815 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/18/2009
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 17, 2012
I'd rather not discuss details about it publicly.

Suffice to say that there are a very small number of players who are going to be very disappointed the next time they log in, as they'll be greeted with a 30-day ban message and no stats next time they log in after the ban.

99.9% of our players respect the game and play it honorably. The remaining 0.1% will get banhammered Smiley Happy

Thanks,

-EvangM
Message 138 of 278 (813 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
2080 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Bans

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

EvangM wrote:
I'd rather not discuss details about it publicly.

Suffice to say that there are a very small number of players who are going to be very disappointed the next time they log in, as they'll be greeted with a 30-day ban message and no stats next time they log in after the ban.

99.9% of our players respect the game and play it honorably. The remaining 0.1% will get banhammered Smiley Happy

Thanks,

-EvangM

How should we report this Players without having cinema files to you guys? simply the ingame reporting or something else? i know  People which boost their stats like skyrockets in 3tdm. they pissing me off. How can i report them ? Im also know people who shared theyr account to play with multiple people on uncharted 3. So they can Play the whole day to climb up on the LB.

 

The 3tdm boosters you can see on their Stats on Naughtydog.com , on the match history. So i havent a cinema File . And the other guy is difficult to explain here.... but i could try






►!RRE◄

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday , even the Calendar says W. T. F..........




Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Message 139 of 278 (745 Views)
Reply
0 Likes