Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
48 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Apr 25, 2012

True but sometimes ppl don't intend too be in a glitch in chateau u can get stuff in the rock graveyard has so many glitches on it and there is other fun glitches ppl do like the riot shield glitch and the wombat glitch mistakes happen. N thats what happened too me but everybody that knows and plays with me know im good an i've beat yall many of times

Message 51 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Ive learned my lesson an too be more careful but stuff happens sometimes i don't boost stats or cheat i play fair and do good 99 % of time

Message 52 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Nd you must fixed  three team deathmatch because there are many who cheat  for Increase stats KD, money ...

I think you saw one of his video  there unfortunately again more people which cheat

Message 53 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Apr 25, 2012

when I get stuck in a glitch I aim my gun to see if the MP gods will smote me and if that doesn't work I blow myself up. And if I don't have a grenade I get a team mate to blow me up. there are lots of ways to get out of a glitch, nobody forced you to stay inside the glitch and shoot someone

Message 54 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 25, 2012

What if you have no grenades ans cant be killed obviously you not been in some glitches on graveyard u cant be killed. Happens on accident and sometimes u roll into them. Also i was trying get guy on other team attention by shooting at him so he could get closer and try n shoot me with rpg or something but had killed him. I was 2-1 that match not like i got or went 10-0 or 20-3. But its over nw an ill be back on tonite or tomorrow. An im not going quit an ppl send me messages o y you quit fake stats or i just stayed in glitch

Message 55 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 25, 2012

And your bf or friend Ohio cant be talking an say he not surprised because everytime ive seen you all ive done good or better than either you even on my alt account witch imma delete

Message 56 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Apr 25, 2012

haha I've beaten you mulitiple times and every time you proceed to send multiple psn messages to my whole party saying that they suck and you're so good. You even claim that you have beaten everybody 1 on 1 in the top 100 on the leaderboard...ya i would like to see that lol. and uh last time I checked if you're talking on something online that has bluetooth capability...that would be called a wireless mic. I cant wait to beat you yet again oh so amazing shockwave. I can't promise that I'm not gonna mute ur mic or uh..."bluetooth" though cuz its ridiculously annoying 

Message 57 of 275 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Apr 25, 2012

right... you "shot the guy to get his attention" here's another option....leave the match. nobody put a gun to your head and told you to stay in the match and shoot people. its obvious that you got into the glitch and thought, "I can't be killed, I'm going to kill everything that comes by!" the reason you went 2-1 is probably because 1)only 2 people ran by you 2)you have terrible aim 3)you tried so hard to kill other things that you ran out of ammo 4)the other team realized you were glitched and avoided you like the plague. the fact remains, you shot someone while glitched, you knew they couldn't shoot you and you killed them anyways, hence the ban. how good you claim to be or whether or not you boost stats is completely irrelevant. You shot someone while you were glitched, end of story.

Also, as much fun as this back and forth has become, try investing in a spell check. Your grammatical and spelling errors are atrocious. I shouldn't have to spend any amount of time translating your typing into actual words.

Message 58 of 275 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Wow ok u beat me once and i was by myself and u had 3 ppl in your party but funny thing is i did better than you an yea i may have lost but idc at all n i got cinemas of me beating the ST clan and wasemoo and his clan an didnt i beat you yesterday on desert village yea with a gmail no mods 16-8 no fleet foot yea. You no where near me an ill beat you again an if u dont like the noise mute it

Message 59 of 275 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Its called slang an im not going type every word out for your nerd like self and im better than you or ohio i made u get off psn one time an way too go take up for your bf

Message 60 of 275 (619 Views)
0 Likes