Aug 30 2012
By: FFKagami Splicer 83 posts

Ideas on making Uncharted 3 better online

[ Edited ]
5 replies 484 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

I would like to start off by saying you have made a wonderful game. I mainly want to talk about the co-op arena part of the game. All these problems might sound small but I think for Co-op players it would mean a lot of see these added and fixed. First off on the map Airport the brute doesn’t give you the full amount of points, it gives you half the points for killing him. Secondly, why have maps been removed from co-op? I understand spawn points being a problem but I know in Adventure - London underground the enemies do the poof thing, why can’t this be the way enemies spawn in maps not on Co-op arena’s list. Thirdly Why can’t enemy skins be used on Co-op? At Legacy 5 you unlock clown mask so, why not just let us play as who we want on there?Another thing What happen to all the uncharted 2 skins too? I know a lot of people have been asking for Rika, heist outfits, and many others. Last thing is colors, why is there a glitch to get the 3rd person in Adventure new colors while there is no way to actually get them? Can’t we just get all the colors for everyone even if some have more than others, it would be nice to have the option. This is about all I have a problem with Co-op Arena.

Message 1 of 6 (484 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Ideas on making Uncharted 3 better online

Sep 10, 2012
they should also fix the treasure drop. it would be better cuz i get the same treasure over n over. which is pretty annoying
Message 2 of 6 (412 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 7, 2012

the way u could make uncharted3 better is turn down the blindifre or take out the kal 7 and posiible get better servers cuz there is so much lagg

Message 3 of 6 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Close down the servers.

Message 4 of 6 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 19, 2012

It would be better if you added some guns from uncharted 2 like the m4 and fn fall and the deasert eagle becausepeople argue that they are like some of the other gusn but they are still diferent and clasic

Message 5 of 6 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 23, 2012

first of all i would just like to say uncharted 3 is freakin awesome, i play it a lot and am sadly becoming to dislike the game because of minor errors and lack of equality. The m9 rate of fire is a huge problem, the 25% headshot damage is cool but isnt fair with rate of fire... btw is uc3 MP down 'now'?

Message 6 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes