Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Great 1.13 / 1.14 rate of fire, blindfire ... players coward -_-"

Oct 13, 2012
Said this myself while finding that aiming has no purpose anymore. Addicted to the game but just really starting to get over it. Tons of cheaters, trash talkers etc. They won't fix this stuff. Not properly because when its all said and done Money talks. Like how hard I worked for my guns now noobs and garb can buy them for 99 cents. LOL
Message 11 of 20 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Oct 13, 2012

hi, I'm a can off-her I must intervene.
when I see already ranking
these simply shameful that naughty dog does not correct!
http://www.noelshack.com/2012-41-1349772601-pa090056.jpg

any manner that degrades games, such a shame because this game has a good base!

Message 12 of 20 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012
1349772601-pa090056.jpg - envoi d'image avec NoelShack
Message 13 of 20 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Oct 13, 2012

victim ranking  and money! I have not photo of  victim ranking, but when I see the number of people who are fake or in the classification excluding dual controller.

I wonder when naughty dog has a correction? its been months. this is nice to the update and put option tournaments ect ... the game becomes but full bug these more worthwhile .....

Message 14 of 20 (436 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 13, 2012

This joined this problem, but this is what I wrote some time ago on the topic of player reporting this:

---------------------------

Is it possible to report players who abuse the rate of fire, blindfire, power weapon throughout the game? Because I think even if it is available in the game is cheating, much more than what you define as cheating as the boost, the glitch, the hackwall ...

For these players will scores and a ratio much higher than glitch man or other form of cheating by using things less balanced game and abusing it is so much more to see a glitch man unfair which will be a score and a lower ratio in all cases.

I did not expect to get, but this phenomenon has assumed far too large proportion updates from 1.13 / 1.14. I think many players will support me in this.

ND please react this phenomenon took far too large for 1.13 / 1.14 for you to close your eyes, an update to curb that too many players will abuse the better. For I am well aware that they will not be penalized for this because it is available in the game, I spoke here hoping you act quickly, because in my eyes and in the eyes of many fairplay player this is a forms of cheating that gives an advantage much larger than the more conventional forms of cheating.

cordially

------------------------

Message 15 of 20 (430 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Although I have no respect for cheaters, I have already more than what type of player we're talking about here.

Message 16 of 20 (434 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

I agree with you, ND advance more in his patches but I am away from the games because there are too many negative changes. I liked the patches before, the weapons before  and gameplay before. The games change too since Patch 1.14

A player not very happy to see one of his favorite games is as such ...

Message 17 of 20 (404 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I have a great idea to create a new mode which only interest good players to create prohibitions as:

- All Medals Kickback prohibited,
- KAL7, FAL-SS, rate of fire on M9 and Arm Micro prohibited,
- Booster 1: Explosive Shell Expert prohibited,
- Booster 2: Power Hunter Revenge prohibited,
- Power weapon prohibited,
- Power Plays prohibited,
- To emphasize the AIM slightly increase stopping power on all weapons so proportional ONLY AIM, and reduce blindfire on all weapons by 15%. proportional manner.

This will be a mode for people ready to play with their balls, dirty cowards are not interested in this kind of prohibitions, they will remain on death match classic. As we do not disturb Each one plays its way into more appropriate ways for them cowards on one side and the other good players ^ ^.

-----------------------

Another solution to all this apply just to focus on the game and AIM it is an advantage over the blindfire:

- To emphasize the AIM slightly increase stopping power on all weapons so proportional ONLY AIM, and reduce blindfire on all weapons by 15%. proportional manner,
- Seriously reduce the rate of fire on M9 is far too easy to take control over his power, so he added one more recoil Thus, as - 50% stopping power. Finally reduce the rate of fire rate on Arm Micro,
- Double time respawn of Power Weapon.

With these two solutions will be perfect for the game, the first solution contetera Each one because everyone on his side and will find what he's interested in the gameplay, the second solution is to really rebalance the game everyone.

Message 18 of 20 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 4, 2013

The OP has 3839 quits... is that what you mean by saying "coward"?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 19 of 20 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Jan 4, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

The OP has 3839 quits... is that what you mean by saying "coward"?

LOL

Message 20 of 20 (192 Views)
0 Likes