Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 30 2012
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 587 posts

Forums Migration News: The Community Team

36 replies 248 views Edited Apr 30, 2012

As per our previous announcement the Naughty Dog forums will be merging in early December with the PlayStation Community. With the migration you'll see some new names and digital faces that will become an integral part of our community. They are:

The Community Team

Trawnza

Tempest_Fire

MercuryValentine

desertlighthouse

PSForumMods

While we'll be readily available and actively reading about game related concerns, The Community Team listed will be the people to go to for moderation related inquiries and issues, along with questions about forum functionality or issues you might see. We will be tag-teaming events with the community team in the coming months and into the future. We've met and talked with the team quite a lot and they are looking forward to getting to know you and all the members of our fantastic community.

Again, please post any questions in this thread and we'll do our best to answer them. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

How about ND's own devs and mods... you, arne, zod, Evang...

Nov 28, 2011

How about ND's own devs and mods... you, arne, zod, Evang? The community needs you more than ever.

And consider making a blog post, no-one reads this section.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Nov 28, 2011
Thanks for the update! :smileyhappy: HmmMm...could you give a bit more info about these 'events'?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
587 posts

We will definitely be on the new forums with our same han...

Nov 29, 2011
We will definitely be on the new forums with our same handle. The 2nd paragraph hints it.

Good idea about the blog post. We'll at least do a more formal update later.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

I was wondering if the new forums will be divided up into...

Nov 29, 2011

I was wondering if the new forums will be divided up into "sub-topics" like we currently have (ex: Uncharted 3 - General Discussion/ Multiplayer/ Technical Issues/Fan Created Content) or will all posts go into one big general "Uncharted" forum.??

I really hope It's possible to keep the current setup. I find the forums very organized and accessible the way they are now. I visited the playstation forums and I found it rather annoying that all posts about multiplayer/ single player/ technical issues all feed in to one large forum. It seemed unorganized and more difficult to find relevant  information to the topic you are searching for (to me anyways.)

I suppose I will adjust to the changes over time and I hope you guys are still active on the forums and listening to our feedback. Great job on patch 1.02 btw. It really shows how well you listen to and value your community!! Please answer my question and keep up the great work you've done with the Uncharted 3. Its a masterpiece :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nooo!

Nov 29, 2011

I'll miss the NaughtyDog forums :smileysad: I hope the move will be worth it, because if it's not, then I'll be extremely disappointed.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Eric, what about our post counts? Will they merge with th...

Nov 29, 2011

Eric, what about our post counts? Will they merge with the post count of the PS forums or will we only have the post count of the PS forums?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30059 posts

Your post count here will be added to your post count the...

Nov 29, 2011

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Eric, what about our post counts? Will they merge with the post count of the PS forums or will we only have the post count of the PS forums?

Your post count here will be added to your post count there.  :smileyhappy:

Fastest Grandma In GT
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

This is probably a stupid question, I'm not sure because...

Nov 29, 2011

This is probably a stupid question, I'm not sure because I'm not particularly familiar with the Playstation forums, but they seem to be divided into regions. Does this mean our community will be split or will the Uncharted forums work differently?

Again, apologies if I'm inadvertantly being daft!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Just got comfy in here ;-)   Well, I guess it's gonna be...

Nov 30, 2011

Just got comfy in here

Well, I guess it's gonna be for the better, when and if you guys (ND) are going to show up there every once in a while or atleast stay on par in terms of reading the forums.

See you around.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes