Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 05 2007
By: Amien~ Lombax Warrior 140 posts

Wont Connect To EA Nation!

4 replies 1312 views Edited Jan 5, 2007
hey ,

ive had my ps3 and my NFS Carbon for around 2 weeks and now all of a sudden i go to online play or quick match, it says cannot connect to EA nation, and it was fine before, and my internet works, i have Resistance and that connects. but carbon doesnt? do you guys know whats wrong? would game stop let me exchange it for another one??
60 gig PS3 (DEC 15)
Need For Speed Carbon
Resistance Fall of Man, Oblivion, Motor Storm
LG-HBM 300 Headset
PSP
ADD ME MY PSN IS : AMIEN
Message 1 of 5 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: Wont Connect To EA Nation!

Jan 10, 2007
I had the same problem yesterday morning. It was like 5am. Anyway, I tried again later(about 6am) and I got online. So the server might have been too busy or something.
Message 2 of 5 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 31, 2007
ive been having that problem as well. its been doing it all day today. but as for the game freezing when it connects online, i noticed it only did it when i added a new car that happened twice and when i went back and deleted the car it stopped freezing. now back to this damn cannot connect to ea nation. how can no one have a real explanation for this by now this is pathetic. 
Message 3 of 5 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 30, 2012

what car  was it  the   u deleted to make  it not freez up  when u get online   on this game  need for speed carbon   i am having trouble   with my  and  the system  when  i get online  with  it is frezing  my system  up   and  everytime  i try it  i have to restart my system this is the only game i have trouble  with online    for some reason  and i am not sure y that is  

if u know the name of the car that gave  u  trouble   let me know so i can c if it does  that to mine    and thanks   if  u let me know 

Message 4 of 5 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Trust me, I had the same problem back around 2006 when I got the game. When I first played online, I got immediately disconnected before I even had the chance to race. In the end, EA Nation servers are as good as useless when it comes to Carbon and other NFS games (like SHIFT 2), much like EA itself when it comes to not fixing up servers and overall abandoning them for the sake of making the next NFS game.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 5 of 5 (1,304 Views)
0 Likes