Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: kaliforniapop Splicer 75 posts

Quick Review of game + new wheel.

3 replies 141 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Now granted this is a first impressions of what I thought of the game and the new wireless move racing wheel only after about 30 min. of playtime. (Had to go to work)

First the game:

First off it is visually gorgeous. The racing is awesome, burnout style crashes, the sense of speed is amazing the only thing I thought curious is that two out of the four ramps that I found to jump had a wall or obstacle in front of them. Thought that was odd. The cops are brutal but you can get away from them. All in all with the 30 min. I played I have to say it is 100 x better then NFG: hot pursuit. Can't wait to get home tonight to play again. Only problem is I also got AC3. **bleep**..Now I got to juggle. (Both pre-ordered on Day 1 Digital) 

The Wheel:

Got the Move Wireless Racing Wheel about a week ago, in anticipation for this game. The wheel is solid, and feels good. Has both Rt. & Lt. triggers and bumpers (Unlike the Xbox wireless wheel that has only triggers) The buttons and D-pad are very easy to accesses. The only thing is I have trouble using it while in the motorcycle position, (For games like MotorStorm Apocalypse - when using bikes) The throttle is cool but it was hard for me to steer, so I just keep it in Vehicle mode. (Regular) Works really well with Gran Turismo 5.

As far as with NFS: most wanted it works great. Great steering mechanics, and the glowing bulb of the move stick has a great function. It flashes red and blue when the cops start chasing you. Turning a solid light blue when you have avoided and are safe. Differently a cool novelty.

Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: Quick Review of game + new wheel.

Nov 2, 2012
Cant really do justice with only 30 minutes! I hit Most Wanted #1 two days after the game hit shelves i was so hooked... And also had the day off! I wouldnt really compare it with hot pursuit, to me they feel like two different racing games. Sitting at 1.5 million speed points and counting! I would recommend this title to anyone interested! Happy gaming!
Message 2 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 2, 2012

How is the steering sensitivity with that move wheel?  It sounds good...but the game is too touchy with the PS3 game pad.

Back in the day...
Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 3, 2012

SubyRS wrote:

How is the steering sensitivity with that move wheel?  It sounds good...but the game is too touchy with the PS3 game pad.

In my opinion (After playing now for a day or so, not just 30 min.) the wheel controls better then the pad. At least that's my opinion.

Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes