Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 16 2012
By: streetsmart4u First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Need for Speed The Run Platinum problem 94 out of 94

6 replies 330 views Edited Aug 16, 2012

Hello, I've reached 94 out of 94 Platinum trophies but did not unlock the final Platinum trophy in the run trophies list. It still has a lock on it. I did race one Autolog recommendation race I did not recognize and beat the autolog recommendation with a gold but it did not give me a chance to "retry" and I can't find it in my challenges. How do I fix this ?

I have bought the 4 add-on packs from PS, Oldspice, AEM, K&N challenges but am stuck. Anyone have a suggestion on this ?

Message 1 of 7 (330 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Re: Need for Speed The Run Platinum problem 94 out of 94

Aug 16, 2012

streetsmart4u wrote:

Hello, I've reached 94 out of 94 Platinum trophies but did not unlock the final Platinum trophy in the run trophies list. It still has a lock on it. I did race one Autolog recommendation race I did not recognize and beat the autolog recommendation with a gold but it did not give me a chance to "retry" and I can't find it in my challenges. How do I fix this ?

I have bought the 4 add-on packs from PS, Oldspice, AEM, K&N challenges but am stuck. Anyone have a suggestion on this ?

It is really hard to understand what you are talking about, but I presume you mean this trophy?

What else you got?
Beat a Friend Recommends

Friend recommendations are found in the Autolog menu. To access this press the button at the main menu. Use to go to the Recommendations tab and it will come up with events friends have beaten your time for. You will need to have at least one friend with the game who has beaten you at a previous time you have set to get this trophy. Accept the challenge, beat the time your friend set, and the trophy will pop at the end of the race.

---

If the trophy did not work make sure you completed the race and make sure you raced it once before. Otherwise it is possible the trophy did not register. Also, once you have driven the challenge it will dissapear. Just get another challenge sent to you :smileywink:

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 2 of 7 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

It was a race I had never seen before, so my Autolog recommendation was the first try. Once I completed it it disappeared and I don't have it in any of my challenges. How do I get Autolog to send it back to me for another try ? Is there another set of challenges I need to add to find it ? Thanks for your replies. Yes, it's the final Platinum trophy to be unlocked but I've completed all my challenges.

Message 3 of 7 (325 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Recommendation are only a one time deal. It is simply a friend sending you a challenge for an event. To get it back you need someone to resend it to you.

I just looked up your profile and you are making no sense at all:

• First, your last trophy is to complete the game on extreme difficulty not to complete a friend recommendation
  • and second, You do not need recommendations what so ever in order to get your final trophy.

You need to do the single player on extreme difficulty and that is all. Not recommendations required.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 4 of 7 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

Brrnout

I know I still have to complete the extreme difficulty trophy, that's not the issue.

I've completed all 94 Platinum's in my series but there is still a lock on my final Platinum trophy. Is that what it showed on my profile when you looked it up ?

I only brought up the recommendations because I think my system thinks there is 95 challenges. I picked up an odd challenge from the Autolog recommendations but it was not one that was in my set. Does that make better sense ?

Thanks

Message 5 of 7 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 21, 2012

I DID IT !!!, I had to complete the run on extreme to get both final trophies. Thank you guys for your help !!!

Message 6 of 7 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
235 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Congrats on your platinum.:smileywink:

Message 7 of 7 (296 Views)
0 Likes