Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Aug 14, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Hmm. I do a lot of music groups (4 days a week). Before I got the PS3 I used to write a lot. I even have an idea for a novel that one day I may put to paper. 

I go out with my friends sometimes, but not stuff like going down the park or anything. But yes I admit most of my time is spent on the computer or the PS3, but I'm fine with that. 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/05/2010
Offline
165 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Aug 22, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Hmm. I do a lot of music groups (4 days a week). Before I got the PS3 I used to write a lot. I even have an idea for a novel that one day I may put to paper. 

I go out with my friends sometimes, but not stuff like going down the park or anything. But yes I admit most of my time is spent on the computer or the PS3, but I'm fine with that. 


That's really cool, I have an idea for a novel also. I find the reason I like movies, games, and books so much is because of the story, and that is why I really want to write a story. Actually likeing books a lot is a lie. There are a select few books that I love (Harry Potter, and got into the Hunger Games this year) but other than that I'm very selective at choosing books to read, though I appreciate them because of their stories.

 

On topic though, I play electric and acoustic guitar. I also spend a lot of time on the computer. I'm really lazy but I like doing a lot, like swimming and biking, but I just can't get myself to do it even though I enojy them.



Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
10846 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 17, 2012

I... study... well, i try.

 

I do nothing but play... i have my english course every Mondays and Wednesdays and i play volleyball on Fridays... that's about it. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 17, 2012

Read, watch movies/TV/YT videos, listen to music, and play soccer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 18, 2012

renatabls wrote:

and i play volleyball on Fridays


 

I like volleyball. Never played it outside of gym class or for fun, but I'm quite good at it minus the hand/arm sores after playing. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1389 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 18, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

renatabls wrote:

and i play volleyball on Fridays


 

I like volleyball. Never played it outside of gym class or for fun, but I'm quite good at it minus the hand/arm sores after playing. :smileyindifferent:


You have no idea how badly I suck at volleyball. Honestly, you could not comprehend how **bleep** terrible I am at that sport.
I'm so bad at it, it's as if the volleyball itself deflates and shrivels up as soon as I enter the court.

 

But, anyways, I skateboard and play guitar. I like writing songs, too. And I enjoy reading Stephen King stories.

That's pretty much it. Oh, and I love watching movies.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 18, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

renatabls wrote:

and i play volleyball on Fridays


 

I like volleyball. Never played it outside of gym class or for fun, but I'm quite good at it minus the hand/arm sores after playing. :smileyindifferent:


You have no idea how badly I suck at volleyball. Honestly, you could not comprehend how **bleep** terrible I am at that sport.
I'm so bad at it, it's as if the volleyball itself deflates and shrivels up as soon as I enter the court.

 

But, anyways, I skateboard and play guitar. I like writing songs, too. And I enjoy reading Stephen King stories.

That's pretty much it. Oh, and I love watching movies.


DOYOUEATLILKITTENS?

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1389 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 18, 2012

Xdye7 wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

renatabls wrote:

and i play volleyball on Fridays


 

I like volleyball. Never played it outside of gym class or for fun, but I'm quite good at it minus the hand/arm sores after playing. :smileyindifferent:


You have no idea how badly I suck at volleyball. Honestly, you could not comprehend how **bleep** terrible I am at that sport.
I'm so bad at it, it's as if the volleyball itself deflates and shrivels up as soon as I enter the court.

 

But, anyways, I skateboard and play guitar. I like writing songs, too. And I enjoy reading Stephen King stories.

That's pretty much it. Oh, and I love watching movies.


DOYOUEATLILKITTENS?


Only during family BBQs. And they have to be medium-rare.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2010
Offline
1006 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 20, 2012

Running, Studying, Homework, Studying, Tennis, and finally, STUDYING! If you haven't noticed, all I mainly do is study. Gotta keep up dat GPA!!!!



Too late to comeback to Uncharted? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1389 posts
 

Re: What Else Do You Do?

Sep 21, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

Running, Studying, Homework, Studying, Tennis, and finally, STUDYING! If you haven't noticed, all I mainly do is study. Gotta keep up dat GPA!!!!


I wish I had as much academic motivation as you do. My grades are in the crapper.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes