Fender Bender
3796 posts

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Sep 30, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Currently I'm studying in Vocational College (Business and Administration) 

SOMEONE needs to pass pronto and buy out ND inc. and go into partnership with me Smiley Wink

Yes, haha. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 54 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I'll buy ND just so i can add Wetsuit Elena to the game. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 54 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19728 posts

Sep 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

And I'll code her so that she says "mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm DAT'S RIGHT!" every time she kills someone. >:3

Message 13 of 54 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

And I'll code her so that she says "mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm DAT'S RIGHT!" every time she kills someone. >:3

She's going to be the new Spyder then... Smiley Sad

Always yelling, always YELLING, YELLING, YELLING.

Message 14 of 54 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19728 posts

Sep 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

She's going to be the new Spyder then... Smiley Sad

Always yelling, always YELLING, YELLING, YELLING.

At least she doesn't say "bad day bad day BAD DAY!!!" every time a grenade goes flying by. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 54 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I'm 16, sophomore in high school. I don't play any team sports, but I'm really into skateboarding (Mullen and Margera are my favorite skaters), and I absolutely love music.

I've been playing the guitar for about two years. I have a Fender Stratocaster electric, and a Yamaha acoustic, but am currently saving up for a nice Schecter C-1 Hellraiser.

I'm open to most kinds of music (except Gospel, I hate, hate, hate gospel, and will never listen to it) but I'm more of a thrash metal/punk-rock person. My favorite artists are Metallica, Bad Religion, Senses Fail, Rancid, and too many others to name. Of course, my favorite group in the entire galaxy is Blink-182. I adore them and their music to no foreseeable end. Huge inspiration in my life, and I'm planning on getting their smiley face logo tattooed on my shoulder very soon.

Obviously, I love video games. The first system I ever played on was the Super Nintendo. I still love playing classics such as the Super Star Wars trilogy, Mario Kart, and the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. If I were to pick two of my favorite video games of all time, though, it would be Tony Hawk's Underground and Uncharted 3.

I love watching movies, and I'm particularly interested in sci-fi/fantasy, but I also enjoy comedies.

My favorites are the Star Wars series (Original Trilogy is my favorite, especially Return of the Jedi), Super 8, Ted, The Pick of Destiny, The Simpsons Movie, South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut, The Goonies, and my all-time favorite, E.T. the Extraterrestrial.

I also have some TV shows I watch frequently. I'm a huge Family Guy fan. Huge fan, and can't wait for the season premiere tonight <3 I also love South Park, and the older episodes of The Simpsons. X-Files, as well, is a favorite on my list.

I enjoy reading, as well. My favorite author is Michael Crichton, but I'm also a big fan of Stephen King.

The Long Walk, Jurassic Park, and Congo are some of my favorite novels.

Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 54 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 30, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

The first system I ever played on was the Super Nintendo. 

ME TOO!! My first game was Super Mario All Stars, Man how much I miss those days, I wish PS we'rer kind enough to have it downloadable on the PSN for FREE!!!

I'm a huge Family Guy fan. Huge fan,

SAME!! At first I used to hate it and swore to never watch it as I thought it was a Simpson rip off, but after watching it, it was better than the Simpons IMO. You will notice how the Simpsons try n add dark humour to their episodes now.

and can't wait for the season premiere tonight <3 

I never knew that!! Can't wait to watch it online Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 54 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Warning: long, possibly boring, biography ahead

My name is Samuel, funnily enough. I recently turned 15, live in England and I'm in year 10 at secondary school. I like English, especially writing and read quite a bit. My favourite book series include Skulduggery Pleasant, CHERUB and the GONE series. In later life I hope to be a journalist - writing on the Playstation magazine would be my dream job - and maybe eventually finding the time to put my novel idea to paper.

At school I study economics, music, media studies and I.C.T as well as compulsory geography, maths, english and science. I have been playing the Alto Saxophone for just over 3 years now and I'm doing my Grade 5 exam early December of this year. I am involved in a lot of music groups including saxophone groups, jazz orchestras and wind band which clocks in a total of about 7-8 hours a week, plus solo practise.

My free time is made up mainly of PS3, XBOX, or internet, though at weekends and school holidays I do like to go out with my friends. Whether it just be a walk around the neighbourhood, a (for me undesireable) game of football or a trip to the cinema I do try to have a social life as well as a gaming one. 

When it comes to sports, I'm pretty much hopeless. Yeah, I might make a good tackle in rugby once in a while or score a lucky goal in hockey, but I'm no sportsman. I tend to stay out of sports events and instead enjoy the less competitive compulsory P.E lessons. If I had to choose, then hockey would probably be my favourite sport with football being at the very bottom. I have no interest in the sport, whether it be playing it or watching it, and do not understand why it is so popular.

When it comes to music I tend to stay away from pop music, with some exceptions. While my friends may be listening to Rihanna or Lady Gaga, I always prefer a good game or film soundtrack (my favourites list goes on and on). Otherwise, a bit of Two Steps From Hell is always good.

I like quite a lot of films. Big fan of superhero flicks, harry potter movies and adventure films. Favourites include the original spider-man films, the Dark Knight trilogy, National Treasure and Johnny English. When it comes to TV I rarely watch it, only tuning in regulary for shows like Waterloo Road, Merlin and Doctor Who (mainly to see how bad it is these days).

I try to stay away from the mainstream look of a teenager. That's not to say I'm a hipster, but I don't change my fashion choices, music preferences or hobbies just to impress others. Hey, if I'm a bit of a videogame geek that's fine, but I'm not gonna pretend I'm a some sort of social god. I'm very laid back, usually a friendly and well-behaved (but oh have I made some big mistakes in the past) person yet I do enjoy an argument whenever there's one going... 

**bleep**... I really got carried away there. Hope that was not starting to sound like some sort of dating site desciption Smiley Very Happy - I assure you that is not what it is meant to be. Well, if you ever wanted to know a lot about some kid you're never gonna meet, there you have it.

Message 18 of 54 (126 Views)
Naughty Paw
19728 posts

Sep 30, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I'm 16, sophomore in high school.

I'm 16 and I'm a senior.

Wut. Smiley Indifferent

Message 19 of 54 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory