Sep 30 2012
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3699 posts

What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

53 replies 259 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

Hi my name is Ali, but you can me Steve!

I am designer and I design stuff on my laptop for the company I work for.

I design such things as Websites, Leaflets, Brouchures, Office Items, Labels, Posters, Magazines, Pamphlets, News Letters etc etc etc 

In my other spare time I like going to the gym and also enjoy some sprots such as football, badminton (i'm a pro bro), tennis and baseball. I sometimes enjoy Rugby but I don't play it often as I don't wish to die.

I LOVE watching films and ANY movie with some comedy mixed in with sadness is my fave. My favourite films are Planet Of The Apes (series.. I LOVE THEM ALL), SAW series, I like Adam Sandler movies (expects death threats), I LOVE Avengers and the HULK especially. I also like animated movies from Pixar and DreamWorks, and not forgetting the ICE AGE series.

Other games I play are Ratchet and Clank series. These guys got me into Uncharted and SAVED MY LIFE back in 2004. I don't really like other games apart from Dead To Rights Retrubution. It reminds me of Uncharted and I WISH it had Multiplayer!!

I listen to any songs that are good, but I got into music thanks to the Gorillaz and Stereophonics. I like songs by Linkin Park also and Bone Thugs N Harmony especially Bizzy Bone..

That's all for now, if you have any further questions, post below, oh and tell me about YOURSELF too!!!

What do YOU.. YES YOU!!!! do in real life??!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 54 (259 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16986 posts

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

I play video games in real life.

I watch TV, go to school, eat, excrete waste, and perform homeostasis to keep my body at a good level of metabolism to support life.

I enjoy Comedy films and pizza is my favorite meal (BO$$ is mad about all the pizza iEat. >:3).

I like many games and many movies.

I still heavily enjoy the Rock Band series of video games. If you ever get Blitz, I shall challenge you to a friendly Score War. :smileyvery-happy:

BO$$ is my angel. <3

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 54 (255 Views)
Last Guardian
10845 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I study... but i also have an english course every Monday and Wednesday, in my spare time i play. The Jak games made me know Uncharted.

I love cakes, pizza, coke, chocolate... pasta, chicken... pepperoni pizza is my favorite... i also like fast-food like Mc Donalds, Burger Kind (i eat the King everytime i go there) and Subway.

I don't like brazilian music... and i'm that type of person who like the song no matter who did it, i like some Just Bieber songs, i think my favorite band is Breaking Benjamin, i used to be a fangirl of Britney Spears when i was younger...

I have no opinion on movies, i used to like the Spider-Man ones, but i dislike this new one, i love comedy movies with girly girls talking abou futility, i don't know why... i bet it's because most of those movies have hot actresses. :smileyindifferent:

I love the Star Wars series though... the old movies are the best imo.

And sports... i used to play soccer, i was a tryhard at soccer, but i stopped, though in my school i have to play something so i chose volleyball.

...am i normal?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 54 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Sep 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

...am i normal?

Loving Star Wars makes you better than normal!! I loved Episodes 4,5 and 6. For me 1, 2 and 3 were rushed and could've been better IMO> I also like Lord Of The Rings which I forgot to mention

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 54 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16986 posts

Sep 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

...am i normal?

NORMAL?!?!

BO$$.... that body of text is just reaching out to my soul, saying "DAG, you NEED to be with this girl."

You love pizza, cake, Coke, fast food, hard rock music (e.g. Breaking Benjamin and Chevelle), comedy films, and volleyball.

JUST LET ME LOVE YOU ALREADY. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 54 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I enjoy Comedy films and pizza is my favorite meal (BO$$ is mad about all the pizza iEat. >:3).

Which are your favourite toppings/ "flavour" if you like?

For me it's Chicken Calafornia mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EDIT: I also NEED pineapple, mushrooms and sweetcorn on my pizza otherwise it' tastelss

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 54 (240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16986 posts

Sep 30, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Which are your favourite toppings/ "flavour" if you like?

For me it's Chicken Calafornia mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EDIT: I also NEED pineapple, mushrooms and sweetcorn on my pizza otherwise it' tastelss

I'm more of a basic pizza guy. I tend to just eat cheese and pepperoni. I've tried sausage a couple of times, but it didn't hook me.

Haven't tried stuff like pineapple or mushrooms before.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 54 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

Currently I'm studying in Vocational College (Business and Administration) for the last year now. Hopefully I'll graduate next summer. And why am I worried about that? Because I've been a bit lazy with my studies lately. :smileysad: But, enough of that.

On my spare time I usually just play video games on PS3 and PC. I also watch movies and TV series a lot. I finished few weeks ago Twin Peaks ( which was awesome), and now I'm currently watching Boardwalk Empire, another great show. I can't wait for Game of Thrones and Walking Dead to continue!

I also like to play Co-op games with my bro a lot.. We started Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2, and both have been awesome so far. :smileyhappy:

I like to listen to movie and game music a lot, because they are...well, awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 54 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Currently I'm studying in Vocational College (Business and Administration) 

SOMEONE needs to pass pronto and buy out ND inc. and go into partnership with me :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 54 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16986 posts

Sep 30, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Currently I'm studying in Vocational College (Business and Administration) 

SOMEONE needs to pass pronto and buy out ND inc. and go into partnership with me :smileywink:

The way my life is turning out to be, I'd get a job at ND as a coder and correctly code the MP for the game. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 54 (219 Views)
0 Likes