Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18749 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I'm 16, sophomore in high school.

 


 

I'm 16 and I'm a senior.

 

Wut. :smileyindifferent:


You're a senior?
I thought high school went like this:

15 - Freshman

16 - Sophomore

17 - Junior

18 - Senior

 


Way off, man. People start getting their Learner's and Driver's licenses in Junior and Senior year where I live. :smileyindifferent:

Message 21 of 54 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I'm 16, sophomore in high school.

 


 

I'm 16 and I'm a senior.

 

Wut. :smileyindifferent:


You're a senior?
I thought high school went like this:

15 - Freshman

16 - Sophomore

17 - Junior

18 - Senior

 


Way off, man. People start getting their Learner's and Driver's licenses in Junior and Senior year where I live. :smileyindifferent:


Really? In my homestate of Minnesota and my current state of California, most people get their Driver's licenses in Sophomore year. Some people even got their license in Freshman year, if they got held back :smileytongue:

Message 22 of 54 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012
I live in Minnesota!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 23 of 54 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1892 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012

I'm 15 and Sophmore. I play Varsity Soccer, JV basketball(last year) maybe Varsity this year :smileyhappy:, and run Varsity Track. At home I'm the tryhard student I'm currently taking 5 Honors classes. (no time for Video Games :smileysad: ). In my spare time I workout, drive(I'm getting good almost ready for my liscence test). I only started playing Uncharted because I tore my ACL and had to get surgery. You can't do much on crutches :smileysad:

 

Message 24 of 54 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18749 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012

far-zan wrote:

I'm 15 and Sophmore. I play Varsity Soccer, JV basketball(last year) maybe Varsity this year :smileyhappy:, and run Varsity Track. At home I'm the tryhard student I'm currently taking 5 Honors classes.

 


 

You sound like my sister; lots of honors classes and a Varsity sport.

 

Your age also seems correct, unlike Mr. Kitten Devourer. I'm only 16 in Senior year because I have a late birthday. I'll be 17 on October 27th. :smileywink:

Message 25 of 54 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I'm 15 and Sophmore. I play Varsity Soccer, JV basketball(last year) maybe Varsity this year :smileyhappy:, and run Varsity Track. At home I'm the tryhard student I'm currently taking 5 Honors classes.

 


 

You sound like my sister; lots of honors classes and a Varsity sport.

 

Your age also seems correct, unlike Mr. Kitten Devourer. I'm only 16 in Senior year because I have a late birthday. I'll be 17 on October 27th. :smileywink:


Most people in my grade are 15 and turning 16 this year. I just turned 16 last month, so I think I am right on as far as the school-age ratio goes. I think. I hope. Aw hell, I don't know. :smileyfrustrated:

Message 26 of 54 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012

dadno1001 wrote:
I live in Minnesota!!! :smileyvery-happy:

10,000 lake buddies?

Message 27 of 54 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012

You should make an alt named ILUVLILKITTENS

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 28 of 54 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 1, 2012
School -_- junior in high school. Then University of Tennessee for college. Then off to the ARMY
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 29 of 54 (121 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3542 posts
 

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

Oct 2, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
 Then off to the ARMY

I skipped it. :smileytongue: Well, for two years only.




Message 30 of 54 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes