Sep 28 2010
By: J_Thunder92 Fender Bender 3624 posts

To the ladies (Mainly)

54 replies 33 views Edited Sep 28, 2010

I'm just curious, and I am sure you have heard this question before. What is it you like in a guy (or girl)? Or if you're already married, what do you like about your husband (Wife)?

(No I'm not hitting on anybody lol :smileytongue:)

These questions also apply to the guys. (With women obviously :smileywink:)

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 6 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

Someone who isn't narcissistic, psychopathic and isn't li...

Sep 28, 2010

Someone who isn't narcissistic, psychopathic and isn't like 30-50cm shorter than me but not taller than me at the same time.

There Iv'e started you off :smileyhappy:

BTW I'm 180-190cm tall, Smiley Frustrated, if someone was taller I'd personally be intimidated and would curl up into a ball, or not. Oh and to avoid confusion I'm a guy.... if you didn't already know.

Message 1 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2118 posts

Meh, I've never been in love before, so I don't know how...

Sep 28, 2010

Meh, I've never been in love before, so I don't know how to respond :/

Also, I'm about 191cm tall, and I'm asian :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Message 2 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Er; I don't know. I love my husband for many reasons; he...

Sep 28, 2010

Er; I don't know. I love my husband for many reasons; he is incredibly thoughtful, and knows what I need even before I do. He is generous, caring and intelligent. I don't go for any physical thing, although my hubby is hot and has a great arse. I also like people to be interesting, or to be a bit out of the ordinary.

But I think this question shouldn't be gender specific. Some people look for the same gender, and others aren't really bothered what plumbing system someone has, and this is how it should be.

Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

I'm sorry but I don't think plumbing system was a good me...

Sep 28, 2010

LadyPatience wrote:

Er; I don't know. I love my husband for many reasons; he is incredibly thoughtful, and knows what I need even before I do. He is generous, caring and intelligent. I don't go for any physical thing, although my hubby is hot and has a great arse. I also like people to be interesting, or to be a bit out of the ordinary.

But I think this question shouldn't be gender specific. Some people look for the same gender, and others aren't really bothered what plumbing system someone has, and this is how it should be.

I'm sorry but I don't think plumbing system was a good metaphor to use there lol. :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Women like money.

Sep 28, 2010

Women like money.

Message 5 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3928 posts

You must have money then, right?

Sep 28, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Women like money.

You must have money then, right?

Message 7 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

It's the one I always use. It comes from The Fool (who is...

Sep 28, 2010

Xouved wrote:

LadyPatience wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't think plumbing system was a good metaphor to use there lol. :smileyhappy:

It's the one I always use. It comes from The Fool (who is in the same book as Lady Patience) whose gender is sometimes called into question (he is probably male but no one is quite sure) and he points out that it is 'nobodies business but own' stating that gender 'is just plumbing anyway'. The phrase always stuck. It's tubes, pipes and liquid, so 'plumbing' seems fitting. :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

What makes you say this? I can only assume that you have...

Sep 28, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Women like money.

What makes you say this? I can only assume that you have been turned down, and refuse to believe it is because of anything other than size of your wallet. :smileywink:

Message 9 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

Well, i'm single, and the main qualities I look for in a...

Sep 28, 2010

Well, i'm single, and the main qualities I look for in a man is the ability to listen, to have a sense of humour, to be able to take life with a pinch of salt, preferably not a smoker/drinker... I would not be interested in any man who was arrogant, aggresive, had a rep for cheating/lieing/violence and so on. I don't want much really :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 55 (33 Views)
0 Likes