The Best & Worst Drinks!

Same Thread except its about Drinks!

Enjoy and Discuss!

:smileyvery-happy:

Message 59 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I prefer Diet Coke hugely over regular coke. I used to dr...

Oct 26, 2011

I prefer Diet Coke hugely over regular coke. I used to drink one every day for about two weeks but the dentist advised me to stop, so now I only have one Monday and Friday :smileytongue:

Cherryade is probably my favourite fizzy drink, but I like iron brew too. Does anyone know what the hell iron brew actually is? The picture on the bottle is just a rusty metal chain O_o. It can't really be iron, can it?

Message 1 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1390 posts

General drinks: - Juices OMGZ!! (favorite is grape juice....

Oct 26, 2011

General drinks:

- Juices OMGZ!! (favorite is grape juice.)

- Lemonade (when done right!)

Local drinks:

- Coco Rico (GREAT!)

- Malta Goya (Not for all tastes! Some of you might not like this one.)

Will screaming at the television affect my team's chance of winning?
Message 2 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

I am FOREVER ALONE. I am THE ONLY person I know who likes...

Oct 26, 2011

I am FOREVER ALONE. I am THE ONLY person I know who likes this drink:

my friends say it is DISGUSTING:smileysad:

Forever alone-_-

Do you feel me?

Message 3 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

hmm... there are many drinks that I like, but I could men...

Oct 26, 2011

hmm... there are many drinks that I like, but I could mention at least two of them...

Drinks that I like:

Captain Morgan (rum) with Coke. I like the taste of Coke and alcohol at the same time. :smileytongue:

Smirnoff Ice. Pretty much like a sof drink, but I still think it has it's own taste. One of my favorite drinks of all time

Drinks that I don't like:

Budweiser (beer), I'm sorry America, but this beer tastes like water, which definately shouldn't. I prefer Belgian beer, which is just awesome.

Message 4 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Lol, as you may know my good friend sam, Im British/Engli...

Oct 26, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I prefer Diet Coke hugely over regular coke. I used to drink one every day for about two weeks but the dentist advised me to stop, so now I only have one Monday and Friday :smileytongue:

Cherryade is probably my favourite fizzy drink, but I like iron brew too. Does anyone know what the hell iron brew actually is? The picture on the bottle is just a rusty metal chain O_o. It can't really be iron, can it?

Lol, as you may know my good friend sam, Im British/English. So I know what Iron Bru is and it is as tasty as Heaven!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=myP3eaSvTA         ------Please Watch My Massive Montage! :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA EVER MADE   http://www.yout...

Oct 26, 2011

MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA EVER MADE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9ImScQGAo

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 6 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

I love Mountain Dew too! If you can, try recall a price o...

Oct 26, 2011

I love Mountain Dew too!

If you can, try recall a price of how much the drink is example; Coke= £1.15/ $1.93 etc.

Message 7 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Yeah you are.   I like Schweppes Ginger Ale though.   I r...

Oct 26, 2011

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I am FOREVER ALONE. I am THE ONLY person I know who likes this drink:

my friends say it is DISGUSTING:smileysad:

Forever alone-_-

Yeah you are.

I like Schweppes Ginger Ale though.

I remember when I could get a can of Schweppes for 25 cents from a soda machine.. 

Those days are long gone...

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 8 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of alcohol w...

Oct 26, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Irn Bru is awesome. I was talking to a Scottish guy in college just the other day about it, and for some reason, I've always thought it was spelled "Iron Brew." He won that argument :smileywink: Only problem is, it's really hard to find in shops here.

Warheart_666 wrote:

hmm... there are many drinks that I like, but I could mention at least two of them...

Drinks that I like:

Captain Morgan (rum) with Coke. I like the taste of Coke and alcohol at the same time. :smileytongue:

Smirnoff Ice. Pretty much like a sof drink, but I still think it has it's own taste. One of my favorite drinks of all time

Drinks that I don't like:

Budweiser (beer), I'm sorry America, but this beer tastes like water, which definately shouldn't. I prefer Belgian beer, which is just awesome.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of alcohol when I clicked on this thread :smileywink: Captain Morgan and coke is awesome. I had Captain Morgan and pink lemonade once. It tasted like Refreshers sweets. I like Southern Comfort too, but usually I'll stick to beer (preferably Coors).

Message 9 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes