Re: Pet Lovers, Unite!

Jul 21, 2012

...now I want a cat lol.

Message 101 of 105 (161 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012

She is gorgeous!  Have you thought of a name yet? She looks a kind of like a Penelope, but maybe something a little more regal since she's just going to be so beautiful when she gets older!

Message 102 of 105 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Gaming Beast!

Heart

Tessa looks like she is ready for some Uncharted 3!

Message 103 of 105 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Sep 29, 2012

This is my origin story in becoming a Cat Caretaker.  

2 years ago...

Across the Street from my home there was some decent Neighbors, They owned a cat Named Sweety.  The Husband end up dying of Cancer, and the Wife sadly ended up comitting Suicide. All that was left there was the Cat named Sweety and the husband's exotic Garden (had some real interesting plants).  The Cat was skin n' bones and starving.   I felt soo Bad for her... So I decided to give the Cat some Food. Well it started off slow but he eventually took me as a kind care taker.  

As time went on... 

Two other Stray Cats came along. Ironically the ol' Cat Sweety passed away of Old Age, I believe.  I gave her a Burial at sea. 

These Two Stray Cats took me as a Kind Care Taker.   Now those two Cat Troblemakers made a Family of Seven Cats all Together,  Took them to hospital to get them neutered, luckily for Free. (Cause 7 is Plenty Smiley Very Happy)

Here's a pic of two of them sleepin' by my front Door.  

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

The Black one is the Mommy,  and the Colored one is actaully one of the Twin Babies. They've Grown up Pretty Quick! 

I'll take more pics of the other Family Later :3    I don't consider them as Stray Cats anymore now they're Family...

Message 104 of 105 (94 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Wow, nice cat. I could never take care of one myself, I'm thinking about getting a dog, my friend has a really hyper one that always plays with me whenever I go to his house. Eh, guess I'll have to stick with my parakeets for now.Smiley Very Happy

Message 105 of 105 (77 Views)
0 Likes