Jun 11 2012
By: Shrantellatessa Fender Bender 4545 posts

Pet Lovers, Unite!

104 replies 156 views Edited Jun 11, 2012

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, this thread is for pet lovers (whether they have one or not) to talk about, post pictures and share stories about their cute companions.

Photobucket
Message 78 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

Re: Pet Lovers, Unite!

May 2, 2012

So I finally got my hands on a pet! At first I wanted a hamster but settled for cat since I've always been a cat person.

My new little friend is a kitty, she's a Snowshoe and she's 2 months old but I haven't chosen a name for her yet. She's so adorable and cuddly

Here are some first shots of her:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/Shrantellatessa/PlayStationForums/Kitty1.png

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/Shrantellatessa/PlayStationForums/Kitty3.png

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/Shrantellatessa/PlayStationForums/Kitty2.png

Photobucket
Message 1 of 105 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

May 2, 2012

Wow, ryan, your cat poops Twix bars? That's awesome! How do they taste?

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 2 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 2, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

My Twitter: TheLastOfUsJoeluncharted3hacks.de.vuMy Youtube Channel: EveryClickCounts

I was so proud of him that day! 

Message 3 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

May 2, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/Shrantellatessa/PlayStationForums/Kitty3.png

Photobucket

OMGAWD, this pic is so nostalgic.

I used to do ^this to my uncle's cat when i was a little kid.

Unfortunately she... ended up dying (), i remember that i cried the whole fucking day because of that, oh well... life continues, huh?

IDK why my parents never had the idea of having a pet, not even a bird, c'mon... but i do know that when i have my own house i'll have a pet, probably a cat because i love touching their stomachs. <3

Message 4 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

May 3, 2012

Charming fellow!

I've heard that cat at home brings in some fantastic laidback atmosphere,

Congrats Shrantellatessa!

Message 5 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

May 3, 2012

starfish612 wrote:

Charming fellow!

I've heard that cat at home brings in some fantastic laidback atmosphere,

Congrats Shrantellatessa!

Thank you!

That's so true! Especially that she's so cuddly and likes to always be around me and that certainly creates a heartwarming atmosphere in my apartment.

ryaniscool47 wrote:

Beautiful cat, Tessa!  Here's a few of Indy!  Size is a bit off, but just click and you can see it fine!

Thanks, Ryan! That "M" on his cute forehead is screaming that he's a Maine Coon!

fadi002 wrote:

lol Fadi! You have such an imagination!

renatabls wrote:

OMGAWD, this pic is so nostalgic.

I used to do ^this to my uncle's cat when i was a little kid.

Unfortunately she... ended up dying (), i remember that i cried the whole ******* day because of that, oh well... life continues, huh?

IDK why my parents never had the idea of having a pet, not even a bird, c'mon... but i do know that when i have my own house i'll have a pet, probably a cat because i love touching their stomachs. <3

Awww, sorry to hear that but I'm glad my kitty is reminding you of cute childhood memories. My kitty is so playful too :3

I once lost a kitty when I was a little girl and cried the whole day looking for her and when I found her at the end of the same day I cried again...with happiness

If your parents do not welcome pets in the house, maybe you could at least get an aquarium, it's easy to maintain and fish do not move around the house, they stay in their little house (:

Photobucket
Message 6 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 4, 2012

No one else has any pics of their pets? 

Message 7 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

May 6, 2012

As some of you know my beloved Dog was poisoned but we now have a Rescued Retriever who was kept in a cage and kicked, she's very nervous but quite lovely.

Frankie.jpg

We also have some Indian Runner ducklings that have projectile poop and about 400 baby praying mantids.

Message 8 of 105 (156 Views)
Fender Bender
3614 posts

May 8, 2012

My cat is so beast.

My (sister's) dog? -meh. Only good dogs are border collies () and them golden retrievers. The rest, -meh.

Do you feel me?

Message 9 of 105 (156 Views)
0 Likes