Fender Bender
4545 posts

Re: Pet Lovers, Unite!

May 10, 2012

Spiderling wrote:

Shranny your kitten is beautiful you should call her misty because of her colour and mysterious beauty.

Thank you!

I actually like your name suggestion and I started "testing" it on her lol I've also thought of calling her Cookie since she's seal point with shades of brown all over her body. That makes her look like a chocolate chip cookie

As for Misty, I like it because of the description you said which I think fits my kitty very well. I also like the sound of it but I dunno if I should call her Miss-T, Miss-Tee or just Misty or Mystee or Mistee I think I might end up calling her Misty (Mistee) after we both get used to it.

Photobucket
Message 20 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

May 10, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Cats > Dogs (except maybe border collies.)

I mean, I'm a couch potato right? And what better pet to accompany myself with than another awesomely lazy animal?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Murphy and I have become best friends.

I'm not a couch tomato but I understand where you're coming from

I also love it when I'm playing U3 and she comes and sits on my lap. She meows quietly and purrs up storms (thanks for the expression, Ryan! lol) then sleeps on my lap while resting on my arm during entire gaming sessions.

Sometimes it's hard to concentrate, esp. during DM (I have to put her aside sometimes because of that, breaks my heart :"3) because she either plays with my hair, licks my hand or playfully scratches me

Photobucket
Message 21 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

May 10, 2012

It's Evie, or Eevee, or maybe evee!?

Dunno 'bout the other stuff, picked her off the road. (Vet confirmed she was clean and stuff, so that's good.)

If she was 0-1 years old when picked up, she would now be 8 or 9 possibly? Probably 10. REad that female indoor cats usually live to about 13/14, so yikes!

Do you feel me?

Message 22 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

May 11, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Dunno 'bout the other stuff, picked her off the road. (Vet confirmed she was clean and stuff, so that's good.)

If she was 0-1 years old when picked up, she would now be 8 or 9 possibly? Probably 10. REad that female indoor cats usually live to about 13/14, so yikes!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Murphy and I have become best friends.

Or Evy?

Then she must an American Short Hair (you can ask you vet if you want) then. And I'm sure she'll have a long happy life with you :3

Photobucket
Message 23 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

May 11, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Or Evy?

Then she must an American Short Hair (you can ask you vet if you want) then. And I'm sure she'll have a long happy life with you :3

Photobucket

lolz. American short hair in Asia.

Do you feel me?

Message 24 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 11, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Shrantellatessa wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Or Evy?

Photobucket

lolz. American short hair in Asia.

Asian short hair?    Lol

Message 25 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

May 12, 2012

I might take some pics of my cats when I have time

Message 26 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

May 12, 2012

animals in contrast to us live in accordance with the bare core/soul/nature of the universe,

have you ever seen a man who would just BE in some particular situation? it is not difficult at all for animals, they are here and now (I believe it's the very source of their strength and grace), they do one thing at the time, they are not neurotic like humans who live stretched between the past and the future with a heavy burden of images we have about ourselves, animals do not rationalize, other words: they don't make themselves up,

they are pure instinct (they don't manipulate instinct like we tend to do), when they come and sit on our laps they do it out of pure need with no deliberate intention, when they have fun they give'em all, when they kill they do it to survive, they're free in being what they are (no more, no less),

d'you know Gotye's song which makes big splash on Facebook worldwide? it's obviously "somebody that I used to know", not everybody yet knows another song of him which, from what I've heard, was inspired by the passing of a dog belonging to Gotye's friend, one helluva tribute to every pet and animal in general,

Message 27 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

May 13, 2012

Ok I took some pics today. The quality might be bad, but my cats charm will replace it.

Here is my first cat Milla:

002.JPG

and here is my cat Minni:

003.JPG

Message 28 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

May 13, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_cat

Hmm. I usually prefer grey or black cats, but that looks pretty funky.

Do you feel me?

Message 29 of 105 (43 Views)
0 Likes