Jun 08 2012
By: stentryk Survivor 2480 posts

Official Assassin's Creed 3 thread - Share your thoughts!!

[ Edited ]
237 replies 311 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3 will be coming out on October 30th. It takes place in the Revolutionary War in the late 1700s and it features a new assassin, Connor Kenway. It has already been in development for three years, which means that they started developing this before AC 2 was out.

I'm pretty **bleep** psyched for this game. How about you?

This is the Launch trailer and it is really good! Music is Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

OOHHH!! Multiplayer trailer!

Here's the Announcement Trailer. This shows some of the new mechanics like climbing in trees, and some of the fighting.

Edit June 6th:

CGI trailer for the win! Remember to watch in HD!

Connor's voice is very badass. They definitely found a great voice actor for him.

Getting psyched yet?

There's this little behind the scenes series on Youtube and unless you want to avoid spoilers (there's not really any story related ones) you should probably check it out.

There are also tons of interviews spread all over youtube.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1567 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 coming October 30th

Feb 16, 2012

That's cool. Does that mean that there are two groups working on AC? Like, one group does the main games and the other group does the smaller games? Anyway, I'm just glad this isn't called Assassin's Creed 5 because I am sick of people at school calling Brotherhood and Revelations 3 and 4 and would love to prove them wrong

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Great news!!

I was wondering if AC3 was going to be coming out this year or not, considering it's meant to be pretty big. But the 3 year development explains it.

I can't wait, to be honest. Won't be long until we get some teasers/info/pics I'm sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Ooh that's exciting! Hahaha between that and The last Of Us - I know what to hint madly for for birthday and Christmas this year LOL!!

Yeah I think AC3 will be really quite different too. It says it completes the story of Desmond.. do you think that means we're playing as Desmond this time, or will there be a third ancestor?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Coffeebug wrote:

Ooh that's exciting! Hahaha between that and The last Of Us - I know what to hint madly for for birthday and Christmas this year LOL!!

Yeah I think AC3 will be really quite different too. It says it completes the story of Desmond.. do you think that means we're playing as Desmond this time, or will there be a third ancestor?

http://kotaku.com/5885377/assassins-creed-3-launching-october-13

Says we'll be getting a new protagonist.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Feb 17, 2012

I hope this improves over ACII....  I want a Nostalgic Setting from the Ancient Times      

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Feb 18, 2012

fyiByas wrote:

I hope this improves over ACII....      

--------------------------------------------------------
PSN Gamercards

Won't be easy, ACll is one of my favourite games of all time and EASILY the best Assassin's Creed game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Feb 18, 2012

Thanks for the link!

Yeah Assassins Creed 2 is my favourite of the series so far aswell.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 19, 2012

I just hope its better than revelations and brotherhood. For some reason I didnt like em =(

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Feb 19, 2012

XenothXIII wrote:

I just hope its better than revelations and brotherhood. For some reason I didnt like em =(

I know what you mean...  Loved the story from ACI too AC Bruddahood. But, when I got into Revelations it became really bland with Ezio. Regardless I love Sandbox games. 

And speaking of Revelations I heard theres a solo DLC coming out in 28th of February I believe...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 238 (311 Views)
0 Likes