Oct 18 2011
By: FRA1Z3R Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

Not been on in a long Time!

56 replies 9 views Edited Oct 18, 2011

Hello everybody, I first want to apologize for any confusion While reading this post. I have been in contact with Duke_of_platypus for a couple of weeks now, going into detail with him about what happened with my account and how it all occured. I have been trying to figure out a way to tell everyone that I am not dead. Duke_of_platypus had nothing to do with it, it was the work of the person who stole everything out of my apartment, my computer, my tv, and my ps3. Since i had google chrome "save my password" on everthing i did, everything was compromised, including my bank accounts... however since you have to know the password in order to change it, I was able to fix a lot of the problems without a lot of trouble, except for an empty bank account and no hardware to play on... an investigation is still on going.

I finally got enough money to get a tv, a ps3, and i recently got a new computer. Before I got the new computer, i had to use the one at my mother in laws house, and i am not over there a lot since it is my mother in law... LOL! but anyway, I am sorry for any confusion that this worthless criminal may have caused and I sincerely apologize to everyone here on the forums for not posting in a more hastly manner.

To everyone who was on my friends list, could you send me another friend request, sorry i cant remember who all was on it, as I recovered my psn with no friends on my list. I also had no messages, so i have no idea what was said, I am not sure if i want to know, but anyway, again i apologize for everything to everyone, but would like to send a sencere apology to duke_of_platypus for being the butt end of a horrible joke, I am sorry duke.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I just cant believe how rediculously awesome this community is, and mature. by far the best forums for any video game out there. duke_of_platypus has already confirmed my identity with questions that only I would know the answer too... so it is really me. I cant apologize enough for what happened, but again I am sorry for all the confusion.  

Also My effin youtube account has been deleted! so the montage I worked on for like 5 hours is gone! FOREVER! Dang it!

Message 35 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

please do not kudo my post, as that is not what I am look...

Oct 17, 2011

please do not kudo my post, as that is not what I am looking for. 

Message 1 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

That... Just... Wow. I don't know how to respond to that....

Oct 17, 2011
That... Just...

Wow. I don't know how to respond to that. I'm so glad you're not dead. That's actually amazing news. Please can I give you a Kudos anyway, just because it's so awesome you're actually alive.
Message 2 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Wow. It's bad enough that someone stole your stuff, but t...

Oct 17, 2011

Wow. It's bad enough that someone stole your stuff, but to tell everyone that you had died as well, that's just plain sick. I hope you find the **bleep** that did it.

Anyway, it's good to have you back man. The forums are pretty boring nowadays and awesome news like this doesn't come along too often. 

Message 3 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

:O I was truly shocking. After we heard the bad news, we...

Oct 17, 2011
:smileysurprised:

I was truly shocking. After we heard the bad news, we were mourning and honoring you for being a good forumer. Now you're here fresh and alive. It was quite "miraculous." Anyway, the most important thing is, welcome back! How do you feel now? What are you gonna do now?

Sorry to hear that the thief stole everything from you. I hope that worthless trash will be caught and put in the jail. Hopefully, he won't do harm to anybody in the future.

I don't know if you remember me. I first met you when I was a forum noob. I was creating a thread where I passed one free code for the forumers in the summertime. My post was blank due to web browser issue. You didn't get a chance to get a code after I post a code right after you "demanded" it because someone redeemed it already. Do you remember that? :smileytongue:

Right now, we have Uncharted MP Demo. If you're American, you can get a code by buying a drink in Subway. Call me if your Subway doesn't have one, and I can give you one if I can. If you're PSN+ non-American, you can get a free download in PSN store with European account (correct?). Add me as a friend if you want to party up. :smileyhappy:
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 4 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1390 posts

lol? Why didn't you just create a new account and tell ev...

Oct 17, 2011

lol? Why didn't you just create a new account and tell everyone that you were not dead?

Glad to see you alive though!

Will screaming at the television affect my team's chance of winning?
Message 5 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

YAY YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! :D

Oct 17, 2011

YAY YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 6 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

I was a little scared when I saw that you made this threa...

Oct 17, 2011

I was a little scared when I saw that you made this thread! But I'm so glad that you're alive!

0The event happened. If you look closely you'll see what it is.
Message 7 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20191 posts

Everything I know is a lie. Fraizer, are you SURE you're...

Oct 17, 2011
Everything I know is a lie.

Fraizer, are you SURE you're not a zombie? :smileywink:

jk. Glad to know you didn't die. :smileyhappy:
Message 8 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 17, 2011

FRA1Z3R, that is terrible. Identity theft sucks. Whoever did this was a coward. Good luck getting your affairs back in order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 9 of 57 (9 Views)
0 Likes