Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

So all this time you've been trolling us... I really did thought you were actually in love O_o. Is Almighty in on it?



He's on the end that thinks they really are in love Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 31 of 61 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012

renatabls wrote:
That's why i'm leabian bros. Smiley Very Happy

Besides, it's not like DAG is really my bf, you know, i gave up on boys a loooong time ago.

I hate that I can't tell if you're bull****ing me or not.

 


renatabls wrote:
All they think about is sex, all ya'll think about is sex, really, why do you go out with girls? To have sex, most of the guys marry because the girls want, it's not love. Love is gone now... it's all about sex these days... we all know that.

This is an unfair generalization. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 32 of 61 (230 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
That's why i'm leabian bros. Smiley Very Happy

Besides, it's not like DAG is really my bf, you know, i gave up on boys a loooong time ago.

I hate that I can't tell if you're bull****ing me or not.

 


renatabls wrote:
All they think about is sex, all ya'll think about is sex, really, why do you go out with girls? To have sex, most of the guys marry because the girls want, it's not love. Love is gone now... it's all about sex these days... we all know that.

This is an unfair generalization. 



Toxic has arrived. All men have been saved!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 33 of 61 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012
Ok, i have a funny story to tell(story tiiiime):

I had a philosophy class some days ago, and the teacher asked the students 'what is love'.

A boy did some gestures... (Smiley Indifferent) then the teacher asked 'is it sex'? Then the boy said 'yeah man...!'

The teacher said something about his love to his parents, that is is not the same, then i told the teacher that from his definition, he has sex with his parents and everyone started to laugh.

Don't get me wrong guys, i know that there must be a 'normal' guy out there, i'm just telling ya'll how the BRA guys are, they ARE like that.

I just never met a guy like ya'll in real life, that's why i think men are **bleep**. Smiley Sad
Message 34 of 61 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/18/2010
Offline
3624 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

"All men are jerks"

Very cliche and very untrue.


Because at age 13-15 she would have plenty of knowledge to make this claim. 

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 35 of 61 (219 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

renatabls wrote:
Ok, i have a funny story to tell(story tiiiime):

I had a philosophy class some days ago, and the teacher asked the students 'what is love'.

A boy did some gestures... (Smiley Indifferent) then the teacher asked 'is it sex'? Then the boy said 'yeah man...!'

The teacher said something about his love to his parents, that is is not the same, then i told the teacher that from his definition, he has sex with his parents and everyone started to laugh.

Don't get me wrong guys, i know that there must be a 'normal' guy out there, i'm just telling ya'll how the BRA guys are, they ARE like that.

I just never met a guy like ya'll in real life, that's why i think men are **bleep**. Smiley Sad


It must just be were you are. I have so many friends that arent like what you say at all. I've met guys from all over planet earth that are awesome. We aint that bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 36 of 61 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012

J_Thunder92 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

"All men are jerks"

Very cliche and very untrue.


Because at age 13-15 she would have plenty of knowledge to make this claim. 


You can't say that, you don't know anything about me, things happened to me, and guess what? You have no idea what it is.

People died, MY best friend died, and you come outta nowhere saying that? For a 20-? you have a mind of a child... but i don't know, i don't know anything that happened in your personal life or in anybody's personal lives...
Message 37 of 61 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

renatabls wrote:

J_Thunder92 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

"All men are jerks"

Very cliche and very untrue.


Because at age 13-15 she would have plenty of knowledge to make this claim. 


You can't say that, you don't know anything about me, things happened to me, and guess what? You have no idea what it is.

People died, MY best friend died, and you come outta nowhere saying that? For a 20-? you have a mind of a child... but i don't know, i don't know anything that happened in your personal life or in anybody's personal lives...

We have all had our fair share of grief in life... some..more than others. Smiley Sad

 

But the point of him saying that is, being my age, I dont know all too much about wemon. So, you cant know all to much about men. Just saying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 38 of 61 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

J_Thunder92 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

"All men are jerks"

Very cliche and very untrue.


Because at age 13-15 she would have plenty of knowledge to make this claim. 


You can't say that, you don't know anything about me, things happened to me, and guess what? You have no idea what it is.

People died, MY best friend died, and you come outta nowhere saying that? For a 20-? you have a mind of a child... but i don't know, i don't know anything that happened in your personal life or in anybody's personal lives...

We have all had our fair share of greef in life... some..more than others. Smiley Sad

 

But the point of him saying that is, being my age, I dont know all too much about wemon. So, you cant know all to much about men. Just saying.


I'm not even interested in knowing DAT. Smiley Very Happy

You guys can live your lives, think whatever you want, but please, keep the **bleep** for yourself (yes, i'm talking to you, J), you can never know what a person is passing through...
Message 39 of 61 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7372 posts
 

Re: Is it weird to be 16 and not liking to party?

Aug 27, 2012

J_Thunder92 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

"All men are jerks"

Very cliche and very untrue.


Because at age 13-15 she would have plenty of knowledge to make this claim. 


Dam you just pop out of nowhere.

Message 40 of 61 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes