First Son
20 posts

Re: I miss the good ol Forumers :(

Oct 3, 2012

What If I Told You Meme - What if i told you i am a well known forumer using an alt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 31 of 41 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Oct 3, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

most of us are at facebook, many of the names mentioned are there...the fantastic thing is, we have community moderators, who are doing a terrific job, and its pretty much all good!

It was alright, and I enjoyed seeing some of the old friends discussing together just like the old times. I just don't like seeing some tryhards bragging about themselves, posting their scores, or trying to get viewers to like their videos. That almost happens everyday. 

I think I stick around here. After all, I can't wait to be active again for PSASBR forums and maybe TLoU. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 32 of 41 (208 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I miss my Father's  Noodle Salads,  they were soo *bleep* Delicious.Smiley Sad   

Message 33 of 41 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1374 posts

Oct 4, 2012

FredFai wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

most of us are at facebook, many of the names mentioned are there...the fantastic thing is, we have community moderators, who are doing a terrific job, and its pretty much all good!

It was alright, and I enjoyed seeing some of the old friends discussing together just like the old times. I just don't like seeing some tryhards bragging about themselves, posting their scores, or trying to get viewers to like their videos. That almost happens everyday. 

I think I stick around here. After all, I can't wait to be active again for PSASBR forums and maybe TLoU. 

Lol totally agree with everything in green. "Hey Guyz check out my channels/sub pl0x" "Picture of scoreboard" Look how well i did!! Check out my Kuul Rampantz!

Every.Day!!! mario_pissedYoshi.gif

....yet i still prefer the Facebook page, despite all that. 

I just like seeing all the veterans post, just like old times on the ND Forums. Good times. I know i'm going to get DECENT disscussions there, no trolling, just straight up honest awnsers from people who know what they are talking about.

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 34 of 41 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Well, can't the mods do something about bragging tryhards? Smiley Indifferent
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 35 of 41 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Which Facebook page are you talking about? There are literally dozens of UC3 fan page there.

Message 36 of 41 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Yeah, I'm not using FB just for a (relatively) better community. I like it here. As much troublesome some people are in this forum, some are nice and even more are interesting.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 41 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Oct 4, 2012

jazzstaz wrote:

Which Facebook page are you talking about? There are literally dozens of UC3 fan page there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275282259233797/

Enjoy. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 38 of 41 (134 Views)
Wastelander
682 posts

Oct 4, 2012

FredFai wrote:

jazzstaz wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275282259233797/

Enjoy. 

Thanks! I will!

Message 39 of 41 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The problem with these Forums is theres not alot Positive Atmosphere.  A new Community and a new Site could indeed be the answer, also lots of people that posted here in the Multiplayer Section and General Section felt Uncharted 3 wasn't or isn't all that great.  

Any new Account shows up on the ND Forums is probably Some Alt Account from someone who has posted before...

Best way I can Describe The Community is...  theres alot Butt Hurt Forumers nowadays LOL.

But I Love you guys, so I intend to stay. Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 41 (105 Views)