Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Re: I miss the good ol Forumers :(

Oct 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I had a friend when i was younger, we never saw each other until this year... she died, she killed herself.

One day i told my mom "mom, i'm just like Lilian", and she said "who's Lilian?" i was so mad, i was about to punch her in the face for forgetting her, why people do that? Sure my mom didn't know her that well like i used to, but still, she was my age, she studied in the same school as i and she killed herself. Why people forget something so important like that? Why people? Stop being an **bleep** for **bleep**'s sake.

I don't know how they could forget, but I understand what you mean. Something like this shouldn't just be forgotten. Her suicide was a big deal and shouldn't be forgotten.

Message 21 of 41 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
2449 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I wanna be special. Smiley Sad

You ARE special. Don't let DAT alt tell you otherwise. We all care about you and think you're one of the best posters and one of the best people around here. c3 C3

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Goodbye-My-Friend/td-p/38388285

I had a online friend who died in a skiing accident. He was one of the first people I have added to my fl from warhawk (my alt account though) and we quickly beasted and became great online friends. I was notified by his cousin that he passed and I was shocked. So R.I.P to him and Laura. 

I had a friend when i was younger, we never saw each other until this year... she died, she killed herself.

One day i told my mom "mom, i'm just like Lilian", and she said "who's Lilian?" i was so mad, i was about to punch her in the face for forgetting her, why people do that? Sure my mom didn't know her that well like i used to, but still, she was my age, she studied in the same school as i and she killed herself. Why people forget something so important like that? Why people? Stop being an **bleep** for **bleep**'s sake.

Trust me, I lost a lot (I mean a lot) of people in my family and I will never ever forget them. Some people do forget, but I am not the type of person who forgets names or faces. I honestly would feel sick in my stomach if someone reminded me of someone who died (and I knew him or her). I have been lurking around the forums since the NDF days, but I never bothered to post (I regret that), and I dont mean to sound like a creep but I remember your psn name and your sig having "R.I.P to Lilian" or   something to that extent. (again I dont want to seem as a creep but I honestly dont forget names and faces).

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 22 of 41 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 3, 2012

...Lilian was hot, too. Smiley Sad

Oh, and the irony, my school decided to put a huge poster near on of the canteens(?) with pics of students, she's there, she killed herself two days after, and some **bleep** people said she did that because she was ugly and blah blah blah.

Really? REALLY? You seriously think she killed herself because of that, **bleep** you, seriously.

Oh, and the poster's still there, everytime i go to school i see her face there, i guess i'm not the only one who knows that that girl is her, but hey, at least i care about it, right? Maybe she's watching me right now, who knows...

Message 23 of 41 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2449 posts

Oct 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Oh, and the irony, my school decided to put a huge poster near on of the canteens(?) with pics of students, she's there, she killed herself two days after, and some **bleep** people said she did that because she was ugly and blah blah blah.

Really? REALLY? You seriously think she killed herself because of that, **bleep** you, seriously.

Oh, and the poster's still there, everytime i go to school i see her face there, i guess i'm not the only one who knows that that girl is her, but hey, at least i care about it, right? Maybe she's watching me right now, who knows...

Yup R.I.P to Lilian, I dont know her but I definitely wont forget her name. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 24 of 41 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Oct 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss. I truly am.

I see what you mean by "the people here are **bleep**." Thinking someone committed suicide because of how they look and joking about it is a horrible thing.

I'm sure others remember her. I bet she was a good person. She sounds like she was.

Message 25 of 41 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

I do, but it's unbearable, it's like... one day after it happened everyone was like "oh, i knew her, she was so cool, may she rest in peace". And now people are like "lol, who's that?" Smiley Mad

Message 26 of 41 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Oct 3, 2012

renatabls wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I do, but it's unbearable, it's like... one day after it happened everyone was like "oh, i knew her, she was so cool, may she rest in peace". And now people are like "lol, who's that?" Smiley Mad

They sound rude and ignorant.

But I understand why you feel sad, though. Being around negative people like DAT all the time can make you feel bad. Smiley Sad

Message 27 of 41 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

I honestly would feel sick in my stomach if someone reminded me of someone who died (and I knew him or her).

I **bleep** hate when people do that.

I've lost a few people in my life, and I'm only 15 years old (well, will be 15 very soon).

I remember one day at school. I was with some of my old friends and we seen someone flirting with a girl. This guy next to me says " Thats exactly how ____ would be flirting with a girl *laughs*). Although it's good to know that this person was thinking of him and got reminded of him so easily when we were watching these 2 people flirting, I would appeciate it if people kept thoughts like that in their head. I was in a really good mood that day, and as soon as this guy said that, I got reminded of the person who passed and was in a "F*ck Life" mood for the rest of the day. And I was never even really friends with this person that died.

Message 28 of 41 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Oct 3, 2012

most of us are at facebook, many of the names mentioned are there...the fantastic thing is, we have community moderators, who are doing a terrific job, and its pretty much all good!

Message 29 of 41 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

Oct 3, 2012

sorry...edited the post with more names

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 30 of 41 (82 Views)
0 Likes