Nov 21 2010
By: TaikiM13 I Only Post Everything 1004 posts

Hauppauge HD PVR on Black Friday

4 replies 51 views Edited Nov 21, 2010

I have been wanting to get the Hauppauge HD PVR for a long time now, and it looks like I will be getting it on Black Friday.

But for you guys that bought it, where and for how much did you buy it for?

Walmart has it for $185 right now and hopefully it will go down on Black Friday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your #1 Source to Awesome UC3 matches in HD with Entertaining Commentary, skits, and edits! [CLICK]

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - TaikiM13
Message 1 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1065 posts

Got mines for 185 as well off amazon.  Btw make sure you...

Nov 22, 2010

Got mines for 185 as well off amazon.  Btw make sure you get some PS3 component cables for the HD PVR.

Message 2 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

I had mine for 189 pounds. Hmm.. Yeah I paid for it quite...

Nov 22, 2010

I had mine for 189 pounds. Hmm.. Yeah I paid for it quite expensively. Stores here don't sell it... had to go to the most expensive place for electricals in the world... the internet.

I hope you have one anyway. I guess Black Friday is over. that PVR is simply fantastic, I couldn't do without it.

Message 3 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17385 posts

Nope.  Black Friday is the Friday immediately following T...

Nov 22, 2010

Aureilia wrote:

I had mine for 189 pounds. Hmm.. Yeah I paid for it quite expensively. Stores here don't sell it... had to go to the most expensive place for electricals in the world... the internet.

I hope you have one anyway. I guess Black Friday is over. that PVR is simply fantastic, I couldn't do without it.

Nope.  Black Friday is the Friday immediately following Thanksgiving.  So, this year, it's November 26th.   Also, one shold watch for Cyber Monday.  The Monday immediately following Thanksgiving is when online retailers usually put their best sale prices online.

I have a Hauppage HD device for my PC.  Don't really need one for the PS3, too! :smileyvery-happy:

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 4 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Awesome, now you can upload videos of all of us kicking L...

Nov 22, 2010

TaikiM13 wrote:

I have been wanting to get the Hauppauge HD PVR for a long time now, and it looks like I will be getting it on Black Friday.

But for you guys that bought it, where and for how much did you buy it for?

Walmart has it for $185 right now and hopefully it will go down on Black Friday.

Awesome, now you can upload videos of all of us kicking Longbow's ass in HD!!!  :smileywink:

Message 5 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes