Sep 10 2011
By: RoboJules Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Firefly

4 replies 2 views Edited Sep 10, 2011

So seeing that this is the official Uncharted forum, I'd expect a couple of you to know about Firefly seeing that allot of Nathan Drake's character in my opinion is modeled after the character of Malcolm Reynolds. I watched Firefly when I was a kid and to me, Firefly is one of the greatest, short lived science fiction series on television.

Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Rawr, Fillion. :3

Sep 11, 2011
I (sadly) didn't watch Firefly when it was on tv. I bought the DVD at Wal-Mart and watched it, some time ago. I liked it a lot. Definitely cancelled too soon. I also got the movie on blu-ray for 10 bucks, which was a steal because that movie is freakin amazing! :smileyhappy: The fight scenes with River, MY GAWD!!! Flawless. Overall, a very enjoyable series. ¦)
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

I also didn't watch Firefly when it was on TV, but a few...

Sep 12, 2011

I also didn't watch Firefly when it was on TV, but a few months ago I watched the series and Serenity on Blu-Ray. I loved it so much, and I was sad to see it so short-lived :smileysad:

When I'd had it described to me, I wasn't sure if I would actually enjoy it, but now I'd consider it one of my favourite series :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

yeah, I also missed it when it was actually on. it's a pi...

Sep 12, 2011

yeah, I also missed it when it was actually on. it's a pity they needed to give that show more time to find it's audience. it was a great show and I've been saying forever malcolm IS drake.. same character.. one is in space though . lol. Excellent series and I wish they'd have given it another chance. it's been ten years now though so it's probably not a possibility. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Go Browncoats!

Sep 12, 2011

I think most firefly fans (myself included) started late.  There's a reason that show was cancelled, no one watched it unfortunately.  Oh had I known about it back then, I would have done my darnedest to get all of my friends to watch it though.  At least they were able to rally and get the movie made, Serenity was awesome!  :smileyhappy:

Great series with colorful characters and a rich, well thought out backstory.  Hmm, it might be time to dust off those DVDs and give it another watch!  :robothappy:

Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes