Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2274 posts

Awwwwww that's so sad :( low life's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Nov 21, 2010

vixie1991 wrote:

Today, some chavs (for all you that don't know what a chav is; their basically people who assume that they are gangstas and make life hell for any decent human being)  - young ones - decided it would be fun to torment my dog - who's like, huge - and see if she would bite them. I told them, if they carried on annoying her, I would let her off the lead and then we'd see how brave they were. They continued, so I let her off the lead, and kept hold of her collar, but they obviously didn't see that and ran like hell. My dog is soft and has never bitten / threatened to bite in her whole 9 years but if they had continued to torment her, I would get the blame if she did try and bite them.

Anyway, we continued walking away, and they followed us, shouting abuse etc. I told them to come over, say it to my face but of course, their too chicken **bleep** to do that.

It pisses me off that because their like younger than 16, and you're over it, you are the one that would get prosecuted if you were to smack one of them or something.

Its not just that one incidence though, all my life chavs have given me **bleep** at one point or another.

I'm fed up with chavs being able to treat other members of society like **bleep** and get away with it. It's like, they destroy people's property, shout abuse, spit at people, beat people up, and no one does anything about it. If you do say anything your likely to get stabbed or something.

In my house a few years ago, some 14/15 year olds every night were kicking our door, giving us abuse and generally just annoying me everytime they saw me.  They even threw bleach over my cat. They did it for five years solid and the police did nothing. You can bet if I'd of gone outside and lost it with one of the kids, I'd of been arrested the same night though.

It seems to be that noone takes you seriously if you report them, and everyone else is too scared of them to do anything about it. They should bring back national service for people who behave like that; it might actually teach them some dicipline and manners.

Sorry for the rant; just can't stand the little **bleep**s.

Awwwwww that's so sad :smileysad: low life's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2274 posts

London is worse

Nov 21, 2010

vixie1991 wrote:

I'm from Wigan - it's pretty much chav central around here lol

London is worse

Message 12 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

I HATE CHAVS!

Nov 21, 2010

I HATE CHAVS!

Recently Invalid now Glass Jaw & Come Get Some
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mseja
Message 13 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

America ftw.

Nov 21, 2010

America ftw.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 14 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

Nov 22, 2010

Shed_78 wrote:
Dude, try finding one of them alone and beat the **bleep** out of him. You can't reason with these people differently. I'm not a violent person but when things get out of hand I do resort to violence. If I have a choice, I don't, but in that case this won't work. They obviously don't understand logic, so my best bet is they understand violence. After all they are bullies
That is IF you ever find one of them alone. They usually hunt in packs.
Stupid **bleep**s.
You got me all worked up lol.

Sorry lol Didn't mean to stress you out :smileyhappy:

I know. I think the reason they are so aggresive must be because they are drugged up or something because it isn't rational behaviour to be so violent and stuff. Like, my friend at school Andrew, he got jumped once by four or five chavs, they broke his jaw, a few ribs and such - didn't take a thing from him - he still had his wallet / phone. It was unprevoked and it was as if they did it for the sake of it, for fun almost.

I don't agree with violence which is perhaps why I have been bullied alot in life. People have pushed me around in the past and I have only once resorted with violence (I was about 13 and the dude kicked my cat - so I almost broke his nose :smileyvery-happy: )

I think that they should have been disiplined more in their upbringing though, and maybe if they'd been given a slap or two off their mums/dads they wouldn't be the attitudey little **bleep**s that they are today. I got slapped when I was a kid and I turned out alright :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

I know it was awful. She's OK , but has a skin conditon t...

Nov 22, 2010

killman234567891 wrote:

vixie1991 wrote:

Today, some chavs (for all you that don't know what a chav is; their basically people who assume that they are gangstas and make life hell for any decent human being)  - young ones - decided it would be fun to torment my dog - who's like, huge - and see if she would bite them. I told them, if they carried on annoying her, I would let her off the lead and then we'd see how brave they were. They continued, so I let her off the lead, and kept hold of her collar, but they obviously didn't see that and ran like hell. My dog is soft and has never bitten / threatened to bite in her whole 9 years but if they had continued to torment her, I would get the blame if she did try and bite them.

Anyway, we continued walking away, and they followed us, shouting abuse etc. I told them to come over, say it to my face but of course, their too chicken **bleep** to do that.

It pisses me off that because their like younger than 16, and you're over it, you are the one that would get prosecuted if you were to smack one of them or something.

Its not just that one incidence though, all my life chavs have given me **bleep** at one point or another.

I'm fed up with chavs being able to treat other members of society like **bleep** and get away with it. It's like, they destroy people's property, shout abuse, spit at people, beat people up, and no one does anything about it. If you do say anything your likely to get stabbed or something.

In my house a few years ago, some 14/15 year olds every night were kicking our door, giving us abuse and generally just annoying me everytime they saw me.  They even threw bleach over my cat. They did it for five years solid and the police did nothing. You can bet if I'd of gone outside and lost it with one of the kids, I'd of been arrested the same night though.

It seems to be that noone takes you seriously if you report them, and everyone else is too scared of them to do anything about it. They should bring back national service for people who behave like that; it might actually teach them some dicipline and manners.

Sorry for the rant; just can't stand the little **bleep**s.

Awwwwww that's so sad :smileysad: low life's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it was awful. She's OK , but has a skin conditon that we are still treating with creams and such. It flares up every now and again.

I found out who did it, and he was with his friends at the time, so I told him one day he would be alone, and none of his mates would be able to protect him from me. I also said that he was quite lucky that I didn;t beat the **bleep** out of him right there, and that I had enough self control to walk away and be the bigger person.

That was four years ago, and even today he is scared of me. I'm sure he thinks I'm going to jump him or something. He should know by now that I wont do that.

Message 16 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

I know :(

Nov 22, 2010

killman234567891 wrote:

vixie1991 wrote:

I'm from Wigan - it's pretty much chav central around here lol

London is worse

I know :smileysad:

Message 17 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

ditto.

Nov 22, 2010

mseja wrote:

I HATE CHAVS!

ditto.

Message 18 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

Kinda reminds me of every halloween...   Except they sudd...

Nov 22, 2010

Kinda reminds me of every halloween...

Except they suddenly have permission to knock your door and torment you all night.

Same case every year though apart from this year... Some kid and his dad were knocking my door. I just let them knock for about 2 minutes before I thought... screw it they ain't gonna go away.

Went to the door picked up a bottle of water and threw it over them both... LOL. they went crazy and I just told them. **bleep** off you're tresspassing you ignorant little **bleep**ers and you old man, should know better than to knock peoples houses.

After about a hour.. I noticed the water was still in the bottle. (we keep loads of bottles filled for our cars). I accidently threw anti freeze over them :smileyhappy:

LOL

Anyway yeah, that's how I deal with idiots, just torment them first. Every year though I throw water over trick or treaters for ruining my peace. Carol singers get the same treatment if I see them and they can't sing, then it's water time. I never have seen them though, Christmas seems to be dead here.

Message 19 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Man, I hate those Sons of a...   Anyway, thats just horri...

Nov 22, 2010

Man, I hate those Sons of a...

Anyway, thats just horrible.

Message 20 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes