Nov 21 2010
By: vixie1991 Wastelander 798 posts

Chavs

30 replies 19 views Edited Nov 21, 2010

Today, some chavs (for all you that don't know what a chav is; their basically people who assume that they are gangstas and make life hell for any decent human being)  - young ones - decided it would be fun to torment my dog - who's like, huge - and see if she would bite them. I told them, if they carried on annoying her, I would let her off the lead and then we'd see how brave they were. They continued, so I let her off the lead, and kept hold of her collar, but they obviously didn't see that and ran like hell. My dog is soft and has never bitten / threatened to bite in her whole 9 years but if they had continued to torment her, I would get the blame if she did try and bite them.

Anyway, we continued walking away, and they followed us, shouting abuse etc. I told them to come over, say it to my face but of course, their too chicken **bleep** to do that.

It pisses me off that because their like younger than 16, and you're over it, you are the one that would get prosecuted if you were to smack one of them or something.

Its not just that one incidence though, all my life chavs have given me **bleep** at one point or another.

I'm fed up with chavs being able to treat other members of society like **bleep** and get away with it. It's like, they destroy people's property, shout abuse, spit at people, beat people up, and no one does anything about it. If you do say anything your likely to get stabbed or something.

In my house a few years ago, some 14/15 year olds every night were kicking our door, giving us abuse and generally just annoying me everytime they saw me.  They even threw bleach over my cat. They did it for five years solid and the police did nothing. You can bet if I'd of gone outside and lost it with one of the kids, I'd of been arrested the same night though.

It seems to be that noone takes you seriously if you report them, and everyone else is too scared of them to do anything about it. They should bring back national service for people who behave like that; it might actually teach them some dicipline and manners.

Sorry for the rant; just can't stand the little **bleep**s.

Message 1 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I come from Chatham. Chatham is where the word 'chav' ori...

Nov 21, 2010

I come from Chatham. Chatham is where the word 'chav' originated. I am ashamed.

I am not in the chavvy part of chatham but I do get a lot of them walking by. 

Common chav speak: BEEP BEEPING BEEP aint BEEP BEEP blad BEEP

Message 2 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

I'm from Wigan - it's pretty much chav central around her...

Nov 21, 2010

I'm from Wigan - it's pretty much chav central around here lol

Message 3 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1374 posts

I feel your pain...

Nov 21, 2010

Try living in Southend on Sea, AKA Chavland. Funny joke i got told some time ago is "Chav" stands for

Council House and Violent. Certainly seems to sum up the majority of them.

ASBOS are like Badge of Honours to them, they don't care if they got one, they would sooner compare with mates whose got the most. Law/Justice system, is messed up in England today, mainly for the reasons you stated, i see this sort of thing on Crime watch a shocking amount of times. They feel like their above the law mainly becuase there are in a way, the general public are easy victims to them, and their age, parents whatever will protect them from punishment =/

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 4 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

I have heard that it is an abbreivation of that also. It...

Nov 21, 2010

RandomZach wrote:

Try living in Southend on Sea, AKA Chavland. Funny joke i got told some time ago is "Chav" stands for

Council House and Violent. Certainly seems to sum up the majority of them.

ASBOS are like Badge of Honours to them, they don't care if they got one, they would sooner compare with mates whose got the most. Law/Justice system, is messed up in England today, mainly for the reasons you stated, i see this sort of thing on Crime watch a shocking amount of times. They feel like their above the law mainly becuase there are in a way, the general public are easy victims to them, and their age, parents whatever will protect them from punishment =/

I have heard that it is an abbreivation of that also. It does seem fitting.

I know, they give them an ASBO and they are proud of it. Yeah, it's not fair though. If they behave anti-socially they should be punished for it in my opinion, but age etc like you say, makes it so they have the law on their side.

Message 5 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

You know this could have gone great in the "What irr...

Nov 21, 2010
You know this could have gone great in the "What irritates you thread" :smileywink:

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 6 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

Lol

Nov 21, 2010

Oh yeah sorry I should have just flipped out in there :smileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

It's cool just a heads up for next time. ;)

Nov 21, 2010
It's cool just a heads up for next time. :smileywink:

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 8 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

Innit

Nov 21, 2010

:smileyhappy: Well at least I have created a page where everyone can rant specifically about their encounters with chavs I suppose.

"Innit bruv!" :smileywink:

Message 9 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Dude, try finding one of them alone and beat the **bleep** out...

Nov 21, 2010
Dude, try finding one of them alone and beat the **bleep** out of him. You can't reason with these people differently. I'm not a violent person but when things get out of hand I do resort to violence. If I have a choice, I don't, but in that case this won't work. They obviously don't understand logic, so my best bet is they understand violence. After all they are bullies
That is IF you ever find one of them alone. They usually hunt in packs.
Stupid **bleep**s.
You got me all worked up lol.
Message 10 of 31 (19 Views)
0 Likes