Fender Bender
3624 posts

LOL EVIL!!!!   The things women can get away with. ;)

Nov 22, 2010

Aureilia wrote:

Kinda reminds me of every halloween...

Except they suddenly have permission to knock your door and torment you all night.

Same case every year though apart from this year... Some kid and his dad were knocking my door. I just let them knock for about 2 minutes before I thought... screw it they ain't gonna go away.

Went to the door picked up a bottle of water and threw it over them both... LOL. they went crazy and I just told them. **bleep** off you're tresspassing you ignorant little **bleep**ers and you old man, should know better than to knock peoples houses.

After about a hour.. I noticed the water was still in the bottle. (we keep loads of bottles filled for our cars). I accidently threw anti freeze over them :smileyhappy:

LOL

Anyway yeah, that's how I deal with idiots, just torment them first. Every year though I throw water over trick or treaters for ruining my peace. Carol singers get the same treatment if I see them and they can't sing, then it's water time. I never have seen them though, Christmas seems to be dead here.

LOL EVIL!!!!

The things women can get away with. :smileywink:

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13043 posts

Hey! I'm innocent! I don't like tresspassers or peace dis...

Nov 22, 2010

J_Thunder92 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Except they suddenly have permission to knock your door and torment you all night.

Same case every year though apart from this year... Some kid and his dad were knocking my door. I just let them knock for about 2 minutes before I thought... screw it they ain't gonna go away.

Went to the door picked up a bottle of water and threw it over them both... LOL. they went crazy and I just told them. **bleep** off you're tresspassing you ignorant little **bleep**ers and you old man, should know better than to knock peoples houses.

After about a hour.. I noticed the water was still in the bottle. (we keep loads of bottles filled for our cars). I accidently threw anti freeze over them :smileyhappy:

LOL

Anyway yeah, that's how I deal with idiots, just torment them first. Every year though I throw water over trick or treaters for ruining my peace. Carol singers get the same treatment if I see them and they can't sing, then it's water time. I never have seen them though, Christmas seems to be dead here.

LOL EVIL!!!!

Hey! I'm innocent! I don't like tresspassers or peace disturbers!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

I often think evil disturbing thoughts.   This thread did...

Nov 22, 2010

I often think evil disturbing thoughts.

This thread did that too me, I could even evil laugh and it would be appropriate.

*Evil Laugh*

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Well you're still cool so... :)

Nov 22, 2010

Aureilia wrote:

J_Thunder92 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

LOL

LOL EVIL!!!!

Hey! I'm innocent! I don't like tresspassers or peace disturbers!

Well you're still cool so... :smileyhappy:

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Get a shotgun call self-defense. Always works for me xD lol.

Nov 22, 2010
Get a shotgun call self-defense. Always works for me xD lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Lol Chavs? wait is this in the UK?

Nov 22, 2010

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13043 posts

Yeah they are the British EQ of Jocks I'd gather. Just sl...

Nov 22, 2010

Squirtle101 wrote:

Yeah they are the British EQ of Jocks I'd gather. Just slightly worse in dress code.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

lol

Nov 22, 2010

Aureilia wrote:

LOL

Lol thats so awesome :smileyvery-happy: I might try that with the Carol singers - we get alot of them over here.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

I hate em too

Nov 22, 2010

hjidontknow wrote:

Man, I hate those Sons of a...

Anyway, thats just horrible.

I hate em too

Please use plain text.